"Oh, the drunk trainer from Eros?" You were scared to meet his eyes as you went up the stairs.

"Yeah... is she alright? I left her in the toilets"

"Well, I saw her get dragged out by some Eros heroes and up stairs. She's most likely in her room knocked out" you sighed in relief, not worried anymore if she was still in the toilet but then remembered that she specifically said not to get found by her group.

"I'm so dead..." the both of you had finally reached the second floor where all the trainers, mentors and Nightingale workers rooms were located.

"So did you make the nickname 'ice king' or did she?" Widening your eyes, you found your room quickly with your eyes and without hesitation, darted towards it.

"Good night!" And with that, you closed the door behind you after opening and entering the room. You heard chuckling in the hallway which was then followed by footsteps to the other side of your door.

"You don't need to wake up with everyone else. Make sure to rest and to come down when you feel ready"

"O-okay!" He chuckled once more on the other side of the door and then finally walked off to his room. Letting out the air you were holding in, you were now able to take in your surroundings. You noticed that the room was actually a little messy, making confused since you hadn't stepped in at all and your luggage was still unopened downstairs with all the others. Looking at your bed, you noticed your bed was very lumpy and that a head of hair was peeping out.

"Not again... why do they always take her to my room?!" This wasn't the first time that Myunghee had been forced to stay in your room. The first time, the Eros heroes that Myunghee was in charge of knew that if she didn't wake up in the morning, then they couldn't train. So, for this to not happen, they take her to any other person's room where she will be forced to leave in the morning.

You tried to see if there was enough space for you to sleep with her but you then thought it might be dangerous with your arm already bruised and you won't be able to avoid contact.

Sighing exasperatedly, you looked around the room for her bag so that you could take her room key and crash in her room. Finding it nowhere, you thought that it might still be on her, so you walked over and removed the covers, not caring if she wakes up or not.

And there it was, the card key poking out from her pocket. Taking it before covering her back up, you left your room key on the bed side table and made your way out. The hallway was dimly lit and there were people still partying downstairs as it was only 8PM. Looking at the number on the Eros trainer's card, you saw that it was at the end of the hallway and near the stairs.

Briskly walking to the other end of the corridor, you noticed a figure walking down the stairs from the third floor. Squinting your eyes, you noticed that the person looked familiar and you waited until they got closer to get a really good look of them.

"Y/N?" Your eyes widened at the familiar voice of Jungkook which left you frozen, unsure of what to do next. Should I ignore? Should I talk back?

"Err..." Jungkook, who was now in a white shirt and grey sweatpants, saw your bandaged arm and immediately ran over to you. You took a step back from the male as he got close to you and once he noticed what you did, guilt washed over him.

"I-I'm so sorry, Y/N... I didn't mean to hurt you in any way. My anger took over- which isn't an excuse to harm you but I do feel disgusted at myself..." you watched as the younger looked at you in the eyes and apologised wholeheartedly. Calming down, you now knew that it was definitely a different person who had hurt you and the one in front of you was the Jungkook you had grown to like.

"... I accept your apology" unsure if he had heard correctly, he stepped closer.

"Do you really forgive me?!" You chuckled slightly at his expression before nodding.

"Yes, only if you explain to me what the hell happened" his now happy expression became an uncomfortable and unsure expression.

"... to be honest... I don't think I can tell you right now" you were taken aback at the response, seeing that it must be something very personal for Jungkook not to tell you.

"But, I'll tell you this... that guy and I... we are...

step-brothers"

_______________________________________

E/N: Thought of the day :-

You should always smile in life. ♡♡

-C. Chicken and Anna