Chapter 16: Dangerous

You P.O.V

After I transformed, Danny, or whoever he was now, found me immediately. Out of anger and without thinking, I charged at him. "Get out of my friend!" I yelled. I managed to land one punch before he got away. I flew to the sky and searched for him. He didn't get far. I quickly wrapped my arms tightly around him and took off to the sky again. Danny, kept squirming, trying to break free. 

"Who are you?! What are you doing in my friend?!"

"I am Arenavachi! I needed a host so I chose him!"

"What do you want? Why are you here?"

"I only want the truth to be said! Everyone on this planet lies! Lies are everywhere, lies are horrible, disgusting! The truth needs to be said! I am helping those who cannot speak the truth!"

"How do I know you're not lying?"

"I cannot lie! I could never lie!"

I didn't know if this was the truth or not. I don't know anything about this ghost, I can't just trust them. I need to separate them, without hurting Danny. Pulling the ghost out of him would be excruciating. His parents would probably attack me if I asked for their help. 

"I'm letting you go. If you don't have a host, it'll be easier to capture you and send you back to wherever you came from."

"That's a lie! You won't let your friend get hurt!"

"Oh, he's not my friend. He's my other half's friend and she can't really stop me right now. To be frank, my arms are tired and this kid is heavy, so I'm just going to let you go and rest my arms." And just like that, I let him go. I watched as he fell towards the ground, waiting for the ghost to leave his body. I was starting to think, the ghost wouldn't leave, Danny was getting too close to the ground now. I had to hold back from catching him. 

"Save him please!" I shouted.

"Just a little longer."

"The ghost isn't going to leave him! Please!"

I watched in terror as Danny got dangerously close to the ground. I couldn't watch but I couldn't afford to look away either.  Suddenly, the ghost left and I immediately flew down to save Danny. I caught him just before he hit the ground and with a sigh of relief, I laid him against a wall. I turned to the ghost who floated just above me, anger boiling inside me. She made me put Danny in danger!

"Go all out." 

"Gladly." A mischievous grin spread across my face. I just gave my ghost half permission to do whatever it takes to destroy this ghost and send it back to the ghost zone, even if it meant human casualties. There's a reason I don't let her go all out and you're about to find out why. 

She's dangerous.