Chapter 3: Nightmares of A Certain Ghost

Your P.O.V

As I laid in bed, I tossed and turned feeling uncomfortable about what I had discovered about Fenton Works. Giving up on sleeping, I get out of bed to go get some nice warm tea. Right before I turn the corner to enter the kitchen, I find my dad sitting in the dark with his laptop open. It seemed like he fell asleep doing a bit of extra work. I walk towards him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Dad, you up?" I give him a little shake. He mumbled something but I paid no mind to what he said.
"Come on Dad. Let's get you to bed."
"Get your hand off me. You're not my daughter. I don't know who or what you are."
"D-dad?" He turned so fast, I had no time to react. His grip around my wrist was to tight and felt cold. I look at his hand and see he's wearing a metallic glove. It shocked me, making me weak and fall to the floor.
"Let me take over. I can get you out of here!"
"Ok." I say weakly. I transform and get away from there. Though I fly away as fast as I could, I still see my dad right there. The last time I see him he holds a gun and aims it at my heart.
"Dad, please! Don't!" I beg.
"You're not my daughter." He says with no emotion. He then pulls the trigger.

     The sound of the gun firing in startled me awake. I sit up and calm down. That night, I didn't sleep well. I only got about three to four hours of sleep. I was too scared to sleep or even face my dad that morning.

(Sorry for the short chapter! Think of it like a filler chapter; it's not really necessary. I'll update again soon! Thanks for reading!)