Chapter 10: Revenge Against The "Cool Kids"

Danny's P.O.V

     (Y/n) has been living with us for just about two days now. She's still not allowed back at school yet, so she stays home... with my parents. I hope they don't scare her off. Jazz is having her sleep in her room. Sadly, she has to sleep on the floor.
"FENTON!!" I hear the familiar shout of my last name being screamed across the hall. Dash marching towards me, knocking students down as he goes, lifts up his sleeve. Scared for my life, I run. I run into the boys restroom and lock myself in a stall. Remembering I was half ghost, I phase through the wall and end up outside. I bump into Sam and Tucker.
"Dash?" They both ask in unison.
"Dash." I answer. "He seemed extra angry today. I don't know why!"
"Maybe it has to do with that." Sam says as she points to Paulina bawling to the jocks about the situation that happened the other day that had (y/n) suspended. "What did she say that was so horrible anyway?"
"I don't know. I was out of ear shot."
"Better lay low for a while." Sam says. I nod in agreement.

The school bell rings and we all head to class cautiously, especially me.
The whole day until lunch I kept my distance. He found me sitting on the benches outside. He shouted at me and I ran. I ran inside the school building and throughout the halls. That's when I bumped into someone. I look up to see who it was and saw (y/n). "I thought-" I started. She put her hand over my mouth to shut me up. She waved at me to follow her. She led me to a janitor's closet and pulled out a bucket of a clear liquid. She spilled it all over the hallway and pointed at rope which led to a sack. I don't know what it had inside, but I'm guessing it's going to be great.

"OH MAN! I HOPE DASH DOESN'T FIND ME IN THIS HALLWAY! MY WEAK AND TIRED BODY CAN'T RUN ANY FARTHER!" I shouted from the closet where we hid. I heard Dash getting closer. Dash ran into the slippery floor and tripped over the rope that caused the sack to open up and flashes to go off. I almost burst into laughter at how stupid Dash looked, but was reminded that we needed to stay quiet. Everytime Dash tried to stand, he'd just fall again because of the slippery floor. I shut the door to try and muffle the sounds of laughter coming from me and (y/n).
"Oh man! That was great!"
"And now we have photos to make the memory last eternity." (Y/n) laughed.
"I thought you were suspended."
"I came to get a textbook. Then I saw you running from Dash so I went and set all this up. I couldn't stand seeing a friend be bullied."
"Well, he's going to figure out I was part of this sooner or later. The torment will never end."
"May I remind you, Daniel Fenton, that you now have photos and can blackmail him." We laughed for a while longer then it was silent. The awkward realisation that a boy and girl are in a dark closet alone together stalled in. I got the feeling she wanted to tell me something by the way she kept opening her mouth but then immediately shutting it again. "Well, I better get going. Don't want you to be late. See you later." She finally said. She quickly left the closet and I followed after. As soon as I do I see (y/n) standing in shock and Sam on the other end of the hall staring at the two of us.
"Sam, it's not what you think." (Y/n) tries to explain. Sam stormed off.
"I'll talk to her. I'll see you at home."
"Yeah... Ok." I gave (y/n) a reassuring smile and chased after Sam.

(A/N: WOW THIS ONE GAVE ME BIG TROUBLE! SORRY IT WAS SHORT THOUGH. I'M TRYING MY HARDEST TO UPDATE EVERY WEEKEND, BUT SOMETIMES IT GETS REALLY HARD TO COME UP WITH A NEW CHAPTER. SORRY AGAIN AND SEE YOU SOON!!)