Chapter 11: Project Pt. 1

Danny's P.O.V

I chased after Sam. I wondered why she was acting weird. It wasn't really like her to seem upset about something that didn't happen. After I caught up to her, I tried to explain what happened. Sam didn't seem to believe me though.

"Why don't you believe me?" I asked.

"I never said I didn't. And besides, it's none of my business what you and your new girlfriend do together in the janitor's closet." She said gritting her teeth. She was obviously bothered by it, but I don't know why. I was too scared to ask. 

"She is not my girlfriend. And what's your deal with her? You don't even know her and you don't like her."

"I don't trust her. There's something about her..." Sam said crossing her arms over her chest. The bell rang and we headed to class. As Sam walked off, I saw her punch a locker. 

After school, I walked with Sam and Tucker back to my place. We had a project from Mr. Lancer due in a week and if we didn't get a good grade, it would really damage our grades. Mr. Lancer didn't want (y/n) to fail so he had asked that we giver her the assignment so she could do all on her own. 

We quickly walked upstairs and went into my room. I saw (y/n) sitting in the corner of my room charging her phone as she also used it. When she noticed us, she began stuttering and apologising.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have borrowed your charger without asking. Mine broke and the store was closed for some reason. Sorry." She unplugged her phone and ran out my room. 

"Wait." I said. I dug in my backpack to grab the assignment. "Mr. Lancer says its due next week. You'll be going back to school by then, right?" 

(y/n) nodded. "Yeah. Thank you." she whispered then left. 

"What is she doing here?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, that's just weird." Tucker added.

"Well, her dad is away on business and Jaz wouldn't let her stay home alone." I stated. We moved on and started talking about the project. Since we were reading about Odysseus, the topic of our project had to be about anything Greek. We didn't know much about the myths, so we had to do a lot of researching. It also had to be presented in a unique way. No powerpoints or poster boards. We had to provide pictures and we had to provide where we got our information from.

Picking the story was easy, but thinking of a way to present it was very hard. We thought about just typing out our assignment, but we thought it was too lame. Dressing up and acting out the whole story would only get us more bullied. 

"Um, Danny?" I heard. (y/n) stood barefoot at my door wearing denim shorts and a black sweatshirt that had a white circle on it. "Do you have any wood glue, cardboard, paint, and construction paper?" 

"I think we might have some old boxes in the garage and Jaz might have some construction paper and paint somewhere in her room. But I don't think we have any wood glue."

"Thanks." she smiled and ran off. I wonder why she needed so much stuff.

(A/N: HEY GUYS. I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING. I'VE BEEN HAVING SO MANY OTHER STORY IDEAS IN MY HEAD AND HAVE BEEN SPENDING MY TIME ON THOSE. ESPECIALLY ONE THAT IS REALLY SPECIAL TO ME BECAUSE IT'S AN ORIGINAL FICTION STORY WHERE THE READER CHOOSES THE OUTCOME. I HAVEN'T POSTED ANY OF THESE STORIES ANYWHERE, THEY'RE ALL JUST DRAFTS AND IN MY GOOGLE DOCS. I'VE BEEN THINKING OF WRITING A FAN FIC FOR STAR VS THE FORCES OF EVIL, AN ANIME CALLED BLUE EXORCIST, MY GRAVITY FALL FAN FIC THAT IS GIVING ME A HARD TIME, AND AN ORIGINAL FICTION STORY. I'M PRETTY SURE THAT I'M NOT GOING TO SHARE MY SVTFOE FAN FIC TO THE WORLD, NOR MY BLUE EXORCIST FAN FIC. BUT THE ORIGINAL STORY WILL PROBABLY GO UP ON QUOTEV EVENTUALLY. 

ANYWAY, I'M SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING. I CAN'T MAKE ANY PROMISES WHEN PART TWO OF THIS CHAPTER WILL BE. ALSO, SORRY THAT IT WAS SHORT. THANKS SO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME AND THANK YOU FOR READING! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!)