"I don't think that's a good idea! He really hates me and telling him off won't make him like me" he tried to explain to you. Stopping outside of the double doors that lead to the party, you turned around to face the taller hero.

"That's not the point. It doesn't matter if he hates you or not, this is work and he needs to be professional about it" you explained.

"He's not the type of person to care about the rules" he tried to get across.

"Well he's going to have to now! Where is he so I can get him while I'm angry" you were infuriated at the thought that there was someone like that as a hero.

"Look, let's just go back. I'm waiting for a friend-" Seonghwa grabbed your hand gently and tried to lead you back when you suddenly felt another hand grab your other arm, making you stop in your tracks. You turned your head to see who was stopping you from going only to practically see a new person. You knew it was Jungkook, he had the same face, hair and clothes that you knew him by.

However, his expression was one that you had never seen before. He was glaring daggers at Seonghwa who was behind you and still holding on to your arm.

"Let. Go. Of. Her" he ordered with a low voice. This new side of Jungkook scared you as you felt his grip on your arm get tighter.

Grimacing slightly at the pain, you also felt Seonghwa let go of you almost immediately before Jungkook had forcefully pulled you behind him.

"I-I don't know what I did wrong-"

"Shut up. Don't talk to me or Y/N ever again" you were shocked at the tone of his voice, making him seem like a completely different person than the one you knew.

"Jungkook, you're hurting me!" You tried to make him loosen his grip but he was too focused on the Athena hero who was worried for your sake.

"Jungkook, you're hurting-"

"Don't say my name!" The copy hero shouted at the top of his lungs, making the other step back slightly. The shape shifter decided to stay quiet as talking to Jungkook wasn't very helpful in this moment.

"Jungkook!" You screamed, your eyes now filling up with tears at the excruciating pain on your arm.

Suddenly, the double doors behind you opened up and someone walked through and towards the three of you before realising what was the situation in front of him.

Quickly, Namjoon ran over to you and grabbed your trapped arm while punching Jungkook in the face, making him let go of you and stumble back. You whimpered at how much your arm hurt as you felt two arms encircle you, one hand located on your lower back and the other on your head, pulling you towards Namjoon's chest.

"Gah! What the-" Jungkook turned around to see the two of you and noticed that you were crying while being held. Confused, he tried to think why you were crying when he remembered that how rough he handled you while forgetting his strength.

"Y-Y/N... I'm so sorry-"

"You, get a doctor. Quick!" The ice user ordered a male behind Seonghwa which was the friend he was waiting for outside of the toilets. Nodding, he ran off to where the company doctors were located down the hallway.

"And you two. I want the both of you to explain to me what happened in the mentors' office. NOW!" Seonghwa obeyed his orders and went to where the mentors' office was located. Jungkook looked shocked, disappointed at himself at what he had done to you. You, the only person that he had considered a friend.

"What are you doing?! GO!" You were still being covered by Namjoon and his loud voice scared you everytime he spoke. By this time, Jaeho was already out in the hallway after hearing that Namjoon had left all of a sudden. The trainer saw that Jungkook wasn't moving anytime soon and to not make matters worse, he decided to walk over and guide the Zeus hero away.

"Come on, let's go" as he was being taken away, Jungkook didn't look away from you, wanting to see whether you were okay or not.

"Are you okay?" His voice now soft, the blonde male pulled your head away from his chest in order to get a good look at your face. You had stopped crying by now and was trying to not to touch your stinging arm.

"Y-yeah... just shaken up" you wiped away your tears with one hand as Namjoon inspected the other. He had found large blue bruises already forming on your forearm and it took all of his energy to not chase after the reckless hero and knock him out.

"That idiot. I will make sure he will pay for this" he muttered to himself.

"Let him explain himself, I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt me. I mean, he's a good kid" angry, Namjoon showed you your arm where all the bruises were.

"A 'good kid' would not leave marks like these!" You flinched at his volume before hearing him sigh.

"He's another problem. Right now, we need to sort your arm out" and on cue, the boy from before along with the doctor came running towards you.

"Who's injured?" The doctor asked before seeing your bruises. Opening his medi-kit and asking for the boy to hold it, the hero doctor began to take out the necessary equipment.

"I'm entrusting you to help her. I have matters to deal with" and with that, the infuriated hero made way to his office. You watched his retreating silhouette while thinking to yourself, what happened to Jungkook? What made him be like that?

"Your arm please" obeying the doctor, you turned back to see Namjoon enter his office where the two heroes were currently waiting.

_______________________________________

E/N: Let's see how things turn out

-c.chicken and Anna ^o^