DESIRE

**remember to like and coment** :))))

It was a normal Monday morning. You ambled your way slowly to your locker, keeping your head down to avoid the teenage problems of High School. 

Balls were being tossed around, people were gossiping together and all you did was listen to music through your earphones.

You twisted the school locker lock, before grabbing your math and German text books for first and second period. 

Suddenly you feel one of your earphones being pulled out, you turn around to come face to face with Peter beaming at you. 

"Hey P-pete..." You whisper, your voice cracking from the butterflies in your stomach.

"Hi Y/N!" He beams. "How was your weekend?" He questions, his eyes never leaving you. 

"Oh my god! Peter it was fricken amazing. I rewatched all the Star Wars and oh my god! What better way to spend your weekend?" You say dazed and recalling the happy memories of you stuffing your face with cookies and ice-cream. 

Peter smiles gazing at you, while at your state of happiness. He couldn't explain it, but seeing you smile, laugh and ramble on about something you truly loved made his heart flutter. He couldn't explain what he was feeling, but whenever he was around you, his heart would flutter and he couldn't keep his eyes of you. 

Was he falling for you? His best friend for 10 years. No! You guys were only friends. Right?

Suddenly, you turn your head back at Peter who instantly jerks back in shock, his cheeks tinted with red. 

"Wanna start walking to math?" You question. 

"Yea..." Peter mumbles. 

You wrap one hand around his shoulder, and start skipping to math, dragging Peter along with you. Your laughter echoing through the walls. 

-----

It was only 30 minutes into your math class, and you already longed for the weekend. Peter was sitting next to you staring at the worksheet, his brows furrowed in confusion. Ned who was sitting next to him, was also doing the same. 

You on the other hand had finished the math sheet within the first ten minutes. Unlike Peter and Ned you sucked at science. Terribly. But for your lack in science, you made up in Maths. 

Slowly, you turned around whispering the answers and how to solve them to Ned and Peter. They gave you grateful smiles, before continuing on with the work. 

----

The day had dragged on so slowly and now it was finally lunch. You were slowly eating your pasta while laughing at Ned and Peter arguing. 

"Hey Y/N!" You turned your head around to see Eugene Thompson, or more commonly known as "Flash."

"Why don't you ditch the losers club and come eat with me?" Everyone's head in the cafeteria turned to you awaiting your response. 

"No thanks Eugene, I like where i'm sitting," you shout turning your head towards Peter whose haw was clenched and was glaring at Flash. 

"Fine but you don't know what your missing out on Baby girl!" Flash shouts before sitting down again. 

You look at Peter who was still glaring at Flash, you give him a quizzical look. And he instantly drops his glare. Was he jealous? Was Peter jealous of Flash? 

No. He couldn't be. He liked Liz.

You all went back to eating again. The tension goes as you start talking once again. 

"Is Liz wearing a new shirt?" Peter asks. 

You let out a sigh. Of course he had to start talking about Liz. It was always Liz. This Liz. Liz that. After all, everyone loved Liz. It made sense, after all she was the pretty, smart and sporty. It made sense for someone like Peter to like Liz. She was the type of person he deserved. Not you...

"I just realized, I have to see Ms Smith before class." You say keeping your head down so Peter and Ned don't see your tears. 

You shuffle out of the cafeteria, Ned and Peter both giving other curious looks.

---

As you get too your locker, the tears cascade down, you open your locker deciding to get your books for last period when you feel yourself being pinned against the locker. Your eyes widen as your hands get pinned above you, your books toppling to the floor. Your eyes widen as you see Flash on top of you. 

"F-f-flash, let me go." You stutter out, a few tears escaping your eyes. 

"No, you don't know how long I have wanted you!" He growls out almost like an animal. You feel his hands drop from your waist going downwards. 

You let out a high pitched scream, trying to get anyones attention, but Flash silences you by placing his lips on yours.  

His lips ferociously dance around yours, and tears pour down your eyes. You try shove him off you, but Flash was almost twice your size.

Suddenly Flash was shoved off you, and lands on a heap on the floor. His cheek slightly bleeding and a green bruise almost forming. Suddenly his running away, and you turn around to thank your saviour, to come face to face with Peter.

His jaw is ticked tight, and his fists are clenching and unclenching. In his eyes theres something you can't depict. You could usually read Peter like a book, but this look he was giving was one you had never seen. Anger.  

Suddenly Peter is in front of you, his hands are on your cheeks as he softly wipes away your tears, and looks over you. 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He questions quickly, worried that Flash had hurt you. 

"I'm fine," you mumble avoiding his eyes. 

You look back up at Peter who is also looking straight at you. His light chocolate brown eyes piercing your almost black ones. You can't read his expression. It was something you had never seen. 

And suddenly his lips are on yours. Softly dancing on yours. You lean into him, your hands slowly wrapping around his neck and yours on his waist. 

Slowly you pull apart, resting your foreheads on each others. 

"Y/N, I need to tell you something. I l-like you. L-l-like more than f-friends." He stutters rubbing circles. "Whenever i'm around you I feel these tingles, and it's l-like theres b-butterflies-"

You cut Peter off, placing your lips on his softly. Slowly you pull away, "Pete, i have liked you forever." You stutter out, smiling nervously at him. 

He blushes and a smile covers his face. And you could finally read the expression he had on his face. The one you couldn't understand. 

Desire... 

---

word counte; 1100

omg guys help me schools starting on monday and I have legit started none of my homework, and i have been eating ice cream, choolcate and junk food and i have legit gained like so much weight and omggggg im breaking out and im so screwed. 

timtamlubber