CIVIL WAR; CAPS TEAM PART 1

You (The reader) is best friends with Peter Parker. Little do you know about each others secrets. You are one of the younger trainee avengers but you do not know about each other.

powers: Telekinesis, hand to hand combat 

warnings; none

btw kinda lengthy

~~~~~

YOUR POV

Being an orphan most people would think would be shitty. Having to live a constantly burdensome life of sadness, was not what the majority of society wanted in life. But your life wasn't like that at all. You had been trained by the Avengers, you practically lived there, after all you were Tony Stark's goddaughter but no one needed to know that. You loved Tony and Cap like a dad, and it was obvious that both of them loved you like a daughter, but Tony didn't think you were capable of fighting along side everyone else even though you were raised by a bunch of superheroes.

But under all that, you were like any normal fifteen year old girl, you just wanted to get through all your classes, avoiding the drama, with your best friends Peter Parker, MJ and Ned Leeds by your sides. 

Your day, so far was like every other ordinary day, waking up, getting ready for another useless day of school, leaving to catch the bus. Yet, the only difference between today and every other day was today you had missed your usual bus. You now found yourself walking to school, bobbing your head to your music, while thinking of Peter Parker. Your best friend. And as much as it pained you to say it, your crush... 

You loved Peter... Boy, you loved him so much, and it was because you loved him you could never ever tell him about your true feelings, or your true family. It pained you so much to lie to him, lie to someone you love so much, someone you love so dearly, but that's what you would continue to do, because you love him...

You were suddenly interrupted to a phone call, you hastily grabbed out your phone, to see Cap. A smile appeared at your face seeing the goofy face of your father figure. 

"What's up?" you ask.

"Y/N I need you..." You could hear the desperation through his voice, and it pained you. And just like that you found yourself going on the next flight to Germany. 

You had always been a fan of the Winter Soldier. Of course you had heard countless stories from Cap, and now here he was in front of you. Your heart was pumping so hard you could hear it through your ears, "W-w-winter S-soldier, big fan," you say putting out your hand for a shake. He smiles at you taking your hand "Glad to meet you, and its Bucky," he replies. Before you come face to face with the rest of the team.

Anger was all you could feel, as you heard the story leave Cap's mouth. Anger at Tony for signing the contract, anger at Tony for locking Wanda up like that. Visibly the ground under you start shaking. Something that happened when your emotions got strong, Wanda came face to face with you trying to come you down, whispering soothing things to your ears. It was rare for you to ever lose control, you were good at keeping your emotions under lock and key, and you rarely ever lost control. 

-----

"Wow, it's so wierd how you run into people in the airport, don't you think?" Tony questioned.

You tried to avoid eye-contact with him, but it only delayed the inevitable. When you finally caught each others eyes, it felt like a blow to his face. You mouth suddenly felt as dry as sandpaper and it felt like you suddenly forgot how to breath. You could clearly see the pain and the betrayal etched in his skin. He had already lost so much, but now he had lost you, and that felt like he had lost everything.