MINE~ PETER PARKER

Peter trusted you, he truly did. You had both been best friends since Primary School, and those feelings eventually morphed into something else throughout your early years of High School. And yes, the both of you did take a couple of years to realize it, but now in Grade 12, your relationship was the best decision the both of you had made. 

When Peter looked at you he saw his whole world. When you looked at Peter, you saw your best-friend, your crush, your boyfriend, your soulmate. Yet, something in him sparked when he saw you walking out of your Math class, laughing with Flash. 

If it were any other boy, Peter would have cared less. But Flash was known for many things. He was Peter's bully, and even through his bad personality, all the girls still fawned over him as he strutted through the halls. 

He was smart. He was sporty. He was good looking. And then there was him. A dorky boy who got bullied during the day and became a Super hero in the midst of the night. A boy who lost his parents, then his uncle, then his only father figure. And from that knowledge, Peter Parker knew that Flash Thompson was the type of guy you deserved, even though he hated to say it.

Peter stood there leaning against his locker which was conveniently next to yours, as Flash gently grabbed your hand as you walked out of the classroom and dragged you somewhere. His jaw clenched at the sight of Flash's hand on yours. 

Slowly Peter followed Flash and you, quietly and quickly. Peter knew Flash liked you. Whether it was a small crush, or he felt an undying love to you, Flash could never take the hint that you were taken. 

Even before the both of you dating, Peter could see the small things in Flash that showed he liked you. From the way he never bullied you. Always joked around with you. Asked you for "help" during class. But then Peter started dating you, and he slowly backed off. But Peter never failed to notice the stares he would give you from the other side of the room. And the way he would walk up to you and talk to you when Peter wasn't there. And it made him mad...

He could hear Flash talking about his family from his hiding place, followed by silence. 

Peter suddenly started to get worried, and jumped out. His jaw ticked at the sight. Flash, had pinned you against the wall and his lips on yours. Peter could see you struggling against him, but Flash was built and you were small and tiny. There was no way you could push him off you. 

Peter let out a growl and lunged at Flash, shoving him off you, before landing a punch on his face. You heart was beating fast in your chest. You had never seen Peter get angry. You had never seen Peter punch someone. 

You stared at Flash, as annoyed as you were for his actions, he looked in pain as he rolled on the floor, clutching his cheek. Peter suddenly turned around and you gulped at the look of anger on his face. His jaw was closed tightly, his eyes like slits and the vein on his neck was visible. His hand roughly grabbed yours before dragging you away. 

When you got to a secluded area Peter stopped and gently kissed you, "Why'd you follow him?" He questioned worriedly. 

You knew Peter was a bit possessive, but he had to get it through his head that you loved him. "He said he was having some family problems, and I felt bad." You said avoiding eye contact. Not because you were lying, but because you were ashamed that you just walked into the situation.

Peter wrapped his hands around you, his chin on top of your head, you could feel his heart beating to the warmth emitting of of him, "You always do the greater good, just next time don't follow someone to the emptiest hall during lunch, besides you're mine," he states before bringing his lips down to yours.

WORD COUNT; 700

this is so shit but I felt bad for not publishing in a while, i'l try update a GOOD one tomorrow probably angst and if u guys have requests feel free to post them.

fun fact; i am 14 and i am from australia

TIMTAMLUBBER