BREAK UP (OPTION 1)~ PETER PARKER

- may knows peter is spiderman btw

YOUR POV

Pain... The first thing I could feel. I felt a shark sting at the back of my head, restricting my movement. It was black, pitch black, so black I could see nothing. My hands were tied tightly together behind my back. The dim moonlight entered through a window on the side, that created a small bright light, but barely enough to cover the vicinity of the factory. There was an old and dirty rag wrapped tightly around my mouth. Preventing me from calling out for help. Calling out for Spider-man. Calling out for Peter...

Everything hurt, my body from the physical exertion it had been put through, and my heart, knowing that Peter and I were over. For good. And I would probably never get to see him again. Never get to see his bright smile that made my day. Never get to hear his beautiful voice, that still sent shivers up my spine.  And never feel his soft lips on mine. Slowly, a tear made its way down my cheek, realizing that I was probably never going to get out of hear, never get to say one last goodbye to the ones I love, never get to see Peter. When the sounds of footsteps echoes through the cold factory walls. My head turns around looking for someone, something, anything that could help me, and then the lights go on...

I hear his dark, maniacal laugh, before I see his face. It sent shivers down my back, and not the good kind. Slowly he knelt down in front of me. I could clearly see him now. From the silver white hair on his head. To his icy blue orbs. 

"Well, well, aren't you a pretty little thing, such a shame... But you see, your dear old friend, what his name? Spider-boy, got involved in my business, and so to return the favour i'm going to get involved in his..." Your eyes widened as he pulled out a long silvery knife from behind him. You start screaming and shouting as he undoes the dirty rag around your mouth. 

"No please don't! I don't know Spider-man. He hates me! We don't know each other. Please don't!" You scream out, while tears pour down your eyes. 

"To late, I already warned him, but stubborn old Pete, just wont listen and some now, i'm going to hit him where it hurts most, what do you say Y/N." He says. Your eyes widen as he said Peter's name and yours there was no way he could know Peter was Spider-man. He was always so careful, checking to make sure he wasn't being followed. Suddenly you find yourself being dragged to the middle of the old factory. Vulture turns his back walking off, before pointing his knife at you, smiling maliciously and saying, "be right back..."

You feel your heart heart pounding, and the thought of what was going to happen to you. When he comes back, his metal wings attached to his back this time, and a small object in his hand. You feel your self begin to shake, as he bends down in front of you and holds your phone to your face. 

"What's the password?" He questions you.

"569832," you mumble out the lie. He smirks before putting in the pin. The smirk is instantly wiped out of his face when the phone rejected the password. Slowly he looks at you, he sadistically smiles at you. 

"You should not have done that," he chuckles out. In a matter of seconds his hands are around your neck, slowly putting pressure in it preventing you from breathing. You can feel bruises appearing on your skin from the pressure. 

"I'm only going to ask you one more time, what is the password?" He sneers out, spit flying out everywhere. Your eyes were welling up with tears from the lack of oxygen and your feet are dangling of the floor.

"1598...32," You manage to wheeze out. He drops you to the floor, and instantly you land on your knees, your hands trying too sooth the pain in your neck, as you cough and wheeze. 

"Good girl," he mumbles before kicking you in the ribs. You feel their come out of you once again as an immense pain consumes your body, and you know he had broken a rib or two.