JEALOUSY~TOM HOLLAND

Omllll,, so I realized i still haven't published a tom holland chapter in this book.

Pretend you guys are both still in high school

----

You had known Tom your whole life. Being born a year after him, and living right next door to him, you were practically seen as the Holland's older sister. Older sister to Harry, Sam and Paddy, as well as your younger brother Logan. And younger sister to Tom and Harrison. It was always the lot of you, minus Paddy and Logan (who were the same age), who were still a bit too young to be involved in your conversations, but that didn't stop you from loving him any less...

You were like their mum, looking after all of them when all your parents were out. Bandaging Paddy up when he well of his scooter, cooking with the help of Tom and Harrison for all of them when you guys had sleepovers. Those were your happiest times, your happiest memories.  

Sometimes you found it annoying, to be surrounded by a group of boys twenty four seven. Without any other girls to gossip with, or to share clothes with, instead having to wear their over sized and baggy clothes, which you secretly loved. But you still loved it, being treated like a Princess. Even though you were a year younger that both Tom and Harrison, you had skipped a year as recommended by your teachers. Your whole life childhood, it was Tom, Harrison and you. The three musketeers. The Harry, Ron and Hermione. 

The truth was you loved Tom. Your best friend. And it hurt, because you knew that if you ever told him, it would ruin everything.

If someone messed with one of you, they had to deal with all of you. You guys were inseparable, all the way until eighth grade...

You had expected it. I mean, high school was the prime time where friendships were broken, and people changed. After all, a magical thing called puberty, made it impossible for you to get through your day with out hearing wolf whistles from the halls, or seeing peoples tongues down their throats. You dreaded that day. The day that Harrison and Tom would leave you, but it was inevitable. 

And then the three of you split up. Tom and Harrison changing into the typical High School, "Bad Boys." The bad boys who came to school in leather jackets, with the two-cool-for-school facade. And the same bad boys who soon started toying with girls' hearts, and leaving them heartbroken the next day.

Whereas, you were still the girl who focused on your studies over having your hear broken over a bunch of hormonal teenage boys. You had drifted away from Tom and Harrison. And it hurt, for a while at least. Before you realized that it was bound to happen, during your high school times. But, as you grew distant and as you made your own friends, and they were able to pull you through it. 

TIME SKIP

Change was something everyone had to grow through. Changing schools, changing friends, and now there you sat, on the cold metal cafeteria table. Around you sat your best friends. Kayla, your best friend sat to your right. Munching away on her curly fries, whilst talking (to herself) about the latest episode of the Vampire Diaries, and how Stefan should have ended up with Elena. 

Darren, your other best friend, that had the ability to make your heart swoon, sat to you left. His upper arm, touching yours, making you blush at the proximity. James sat in front of him, finishing of his math homework for next period, however was failing miserably as he got into an argument with Myles who was sitting in front of you. Myles was the baby in the group, that all of you got protective over. And finally there was Grace. Sitting in front of Kayla, she was the bad ass of your group. Even though her name practically meant peace and elegance. 

Together the six of you were like the power rangers. Unstoppable. Well technically you guys just tried to stay in the shadows, avoiding all the problematic drama of high school.