The End

❀ T H E E N D ❀

This is such a bittersweet moment for me: we have reached the conclusion of Chasing Elliott. I have loved writing Elliott & Cooper's love story and watching you all follow them along on their journey.

Their love is one that has been close to my heart and I am proud to have put so much effort in them. This is the first story I have completed and that is a deal for me so I am ecstatic that you all have reached the end with me.

I promise to all of you and myself that this is definitely not the last you'll be reading from me. In fact, Elliott & Cooper's legacy will live on in the next two (possibly three) stories to come.

N E W S T O R I E S

Chasing Elliott is the first book in a three (or four) book series titled With You. However, I don't have a story about what comes next for them. I'm not going to pick up right where we left off. Instead, I'll be writing the story of their kids as of their 21st wedding anniversary.

Raising the Hearst's is a spin-off. This story is about their five children, four boys and one daughter. Follow Maeve as she navigates through her junior year of high school, an unhealthy relationship, and a life changing event that not many high schoolers go through. Experience her twin brother, Wyatt, trying to choose between his present and his future. See Nash, the second oldest, deal with his anger issues and protectiveness when it comes to his family. Feel for Holden, the oldest, as he tries to find his identity in college. And finally, follow Levi, the youngest, as he gets wrapped up in something he shouldn't and his life gets put on the line. The book will be posted sometime in the future. Unfortunately I do not have a publication date yet as I am putting a lot of time into this story considering it has a lot of involvement and details on a strict timeline.

Matching Marlowe is a twist on the matchmaker cliche and can be found on my profile as it is currently being written. I am also writing a story called Drafting Zachary that is a sports romance novel which is now up and published.

T H A N K Y O U S

There are so many people who helped me navigate the waters of writing my first story and supported me every step along the way. However, there are a few people who have been there since the first cover, the first draft, the first ever chapter upload.

heybaeitstay
itsHannahReid
hannahfurnish
fallenaengel
cherrytree48
_ntsha
beautifulbliss26
issyymariee

I owe you girls so much and cannot begin to thank you enough. Without your love and support from the very beginning, I truly don't believe this story would be at the numbers they are. So thank you all and I love you.

S H O U T O U T S

Once I began editing, I have seen a good handful of people who have either voted, commented, or both on almost all (if not all) of the chapters within this story. Unfortunately my notifications only go back so far so if you are one of those people I do apologize and don't hesitate to let me know and I will add you to this list. But I wanted to acknowledge all of you, so thank you for all the support.

GayatriRamchandran
Lover-books
ringmegan
tashajadewrites
acuraintergurl
angelic_ari
morganrlopes
Lorraine12112003
hayhowyoudoin
sandeago132
NaomiAdebayo
xxxminiwomanxxx
tacogurl1223
tashajenkins16
Ruu_uu
surf4life
nayallaa
rileyfor1d
Jessieluvs
aashnawadhera
-bouquets-
kho_sie
spaghettivibez