𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?" Kol finally asked, also rising up from the bed to stand on the cold floor.

He walked his way over to the closet, and pulled the girl closer to him with both hands on her arms. He looked down to make eye contact with her worried blue eyes, and she let out a big breath she didn't realize she was holding.

"It was Cami, she said no one's answering her calls and somethings wrong," Clara explained as fast as she could, darting past the boy to grab a pair of white converses. "Her tone, she was so scared, Kol."

"Okay, take it easy love, we'll figure this out," Kol answered, leaning in the closet to shrug in a dark grey vneck and dark blue jeans, his usual. "Where are we doing?"

"You don't have to go," Clara shook her head at the boy as she sat on the bed to tie her shoelaces.

"There's no way you're going by yourself," Kol ordered, sending one look towards the girl of loving and protectiveness. "I'm by your side, always and forever."

Clara normally would've doted on how sweet Kol sounded, but now wasn't the time. So the couple rushed out of the house after being fully dressed and ready to go, with determination covering their faces. It took awhile to get to the compound, mostly because the hotel they were staying at was on the outskirts of town. But when they did make it there, they were surprised with what they found.

"Holy shit," Clara breathed out with wide eyes as the two slowly came to a hault in the hallway.

Now in the compound, bloody vampires were filled in the area with piles upon piles of blood littering the floor. People were muttering, not having full conversations, mostly to themselves on the ground. Either that or moaning out with pain, holding their wounds tightly.

Clara hated seeing the way these people were suffering, but she had no idea what had happened. She didn't spot Cami anywhere, and when she searched the area, she saw the familiar Josh laying out on a couch. The boy looked like he had been sweating for awhile, overall sick like the rest of them, and she raced over to him.

He opened his eyes slightly when he felt a presence near him, and a small smile made its way onto his lips when she recognized the blonde.

"Hey, Lara," Josh choked out, coughing a bit as he adjusted his head, spotting Kol walking a bit behind her. "Hey, stubborn hot boy."

Kol sent him a straight face, and Clara let out a chuckle at his annoyance towards the boy, probably still jealous. But then her remaining worry returned, and she looked at the boy with a tinge of sadness.

"What happened?"

"Oh, you know," Josh retorts, letting out another round of coughs. "Klaus Mikaelson bit me, but don't worry I got some of his blood. Marcel and his crew decided to pick a fight against the Mikaelsons, and something happened to that pregnant girl where everyone had to leave."

"Hayley?" Clara questioned, and the worry spread when she though about the chance the pregnant woman could get hurt, or even lose the baby. "God, Cami was right."

"Do you know where she went?" Josh asked, and Clara tilted her head a bit. She figured the blonde hadn't come here at all yet, but maybe she was gone.

"She was here?"

"Yeah, a little while ago, but she left with Marcel and Davina," Josh responded, and the girl pretended like she knew both of those characters.