"It was nothing, don't worry about it"

We sit in another place and we work together with a few laughs here and there and a lot of blushing.

The bell rings and everyone gets up.

I walk back to my seat and find all my things torn apart and a note set right next to a few pieces of paper.

"Stay away from him, hussy, he's mine!"

I felt tears traveling down my face and my hands wiping them away.

I gathered up all my papers and put them in my bag. I got up and I made close enough to the door so I could run out of the classroom without Aaron seeing me.

Slowly, I tiptoed out the classroom and ran as fast I could to get to the exits.

I ran home and slammed by bedroom door as hard as I could.

I slid down the door with tears traveling down.

I wiped them away trying to forget what happened at school but when somebody ripped your papers in half and those were paper you worked hard on for weeks, it's not easy to take in all at once.

I change out of my uniform into my pjs and laid on my bed.

"Maybe I could tape my papers back together but would the teachers ask what happened. . ?"

Okay, yes. They would but it's better than nothing.

I grab some tape and dumped out all my ripped papers and started taping them all back together.

This is going to be one long night.

I glance back at my phone to see the time.

It was late, too late. I tapped back the last piece of paper but before the tape touched the paper, I heard a knock on my window.

Huh, who could be so late?

I walked over to window to see what what knocked on my window. Usually, it's a clumsy squirrel or a tree.

I look out but I see nothing.

Then, Aaron pops out of nowhere and scares the shit of me.

"Agh!"

I fell back, embracing my fall but I didn't hit the ground as I usually do.

I open my eyes to see Aaron holding my wrist. He pulls me up into his warm hug.

I was in confusion.

"Aaron, what are you doing here so late?"

"I wanted to see you"

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you ran out of the classroom all of the sudden and I tried catching up to you but you were already gone when I tried to look for you"

"Oh."

"Did something happen?"

I freeze. I didn't want to tell him someone was threatening me just to say away from him.

"W-What do you mean?"

I squirmed of his embrace and ran over to tapped up papers trying to hide the fact that someone ripped up my papers and threatened me.

"Aph."

He walks closer to me but pulls me away from my papers.

His eyes widen and then he turns to me.

"Did you. . ?" I shake my head and look down in defeat.

"No, somebody did that"

"Who?" He growled.

"I don't know. I walked over to my things and I found them like that. That's why I ran out of the classroom all the sudden. I tried fixing them with tape so I didn't have to redo them because they took such a long time and. ."

"And?"

I started tearing up. Ugh, I shouldn't be crying. This is something to get upset about but at the same time, it is.

Aaron's expression soften and he pulls me into his hug again and place a kiss onto of my head.

"What else happened, Aphy?"

"The person who ripped my papers, left me a threatening note to stay away from you"

He growled loudly but I started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Shh, it's okay."

I buried into his chest and I let out all my tears. After awhile, I stop crying and a few small hiccups come out from my mouth.

"You good, now?"

"Mhm."

He picks me up bridal style and places me on my bed. It sits right beside me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"We'll find out who did this. Nobody, messes with my mate"

I blush. What, did he just say?

"What did you call me?" I lift my head up and tilted my head in confusion.

"Um, nothing!"

"Sure" I giggled and place back my head on his shoulder.

After awhile, I didn't even notice I fell asleep but the last thing I heard when I fell asleep was,

"I love you, Aphmau"

Word Count: 1,177

Request Made By:
Waffle_15

If You Have Any
Requests, I Will
Gladly Take Them

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy (The Author)