T H I R T Y O N E

»»»

The noise is sudden but Taehyung is wide awake the second the Bunny's shrill screech fills the room.

Grabbing his gun, only to find it's not there.

He turns to stare straight into the eyes of his brother, behind him he sees the bunny being taken away by their men.

"What the fuck is going on?!" He snaps jumping out of bed, but freezing when his brother raises a gun.

"I told you I'd make sure you'd never see the bunny again, if you were to abuse him once more." Jin says with a poker face.

Taehyung chuckles. "Me?! That's fucking rich coming from you!" I snap and Jin's eyes narrow.

"From me?! My hybrids have safe words and consent to everything I do!" He spits back.

"Consent? Neither of us really do consent. We manipulate people to getting what we want." The younger mutters, eyes on the gun that could end his life any second now.

Jin just scoffs. "The bunny will no longer he yours. Do you know the trouble we could get in if people were to find out what you did?!" The taller of the two says, confused to why his brother is putting up this innocent act.

"What I did?! What I did?! Dude, I didn't do shit. It's you that did all the damage!" He snaps, angered by his brother's stupid act.

"Me?! Okay I admit punishing him without asking or informing you was a little out of line but it needed to be done!" The elder snaps wondering why Taehyung was so pressed about just a spanking.

Even the bunny didn't seek to mind too much.

"A punishment I could live with! But you did way more than that!"

Jin groans in annoyance, still holding up the gun.

"Don't over exaggerate! I put him in his place! I've seen the scars you left on his ear!" He snaps and now Taehyung steps forward, frustration only building up.

"The scars I left?! I haven't used spanking or hitting with any object until today! I haven't even touched his ears! You did!" The younger yells.

"Do you even know what you did? The poor thing was traumatised! Constantly crying and when I unbuckled my belt he had a full blown panic attack! And you dare try and blame me for your own actions! You must've really lost your mind." He exclaims and slowly Jin's eyebrow's furrow.

"Taehyung." He says frown only deepening. "Traumatised? I didn't leave the bunny traumatised. He was fine, we even cuddled a little before I left." Jin says and now Taehyung's eyes narrow.

"You left?" He then asks his mind spinning trying to figure out whether his brother is trying to fool him.

"Yes my rut hit just a day later, I left Namjoon in charge. I returned just before you came to pick up the bunny. That's why I was so cold that morning, my rut had taken it's toll on me." He says and slowly the gears in their heads start to click.

"Where was Jimin?" Taehyung asks.

"With me, to help me through my rut and Namjoon send Chaelin home." Jin says.

"Namjoon?" Taehyung mumbles in disbelief.

"But why? What? How? Aren't you married?" Taehyung asks. "Yes, I manipulated him into signing the contract before I left."

Taehyung's eyes widen. "He did say 'meanies' and he didn't want to see Namjoon." He explains and now Jin's eyes widen too.

"Tae, my men are driving Bunny to Namjoon right now!"

»»»

We love a plot twist

Also just 2 chapters left (: