Decisions

The next day they left Ramiro early, Zoe wanted to prepare herself for the evening and Mia and Juanma wanted to go through their songs again. Alvaro had to prepare another work for school.
Zoe was picked up by Gaspar pretty early. Juanma found it hard to let her go but he said nothing. Mia and Alvaro spent the evening in the cafeteria With Juanma, Simon and Nico. Fede, Martin and Tobi were out with Agus, Martina and Sofie. After a while, Lupe came into the cafeteria. She seemed to be lost somehow without her friends. Alvaro squeezed Mia's hand and went to her. Lupe looked grateful. Alvaro disappeared with her outside.
"Is everything alright?" Alvaro asked her. Lupe shrugged. "Agus and Sofie are out with their boyfriends."
"I would say, sit down with us but I think that's not the right time"
"No, Mia is sitting there."

"Do not start again. You are my sister and I love you, but you have to understand slowly, that Mia is not responsible for the situation and that our mother is not completely innocent of everything. Neither Ramiro nor Mia lied. "

"Ramiro invited me for next week. I can choose the day. He wants to talk to me. "" That may be just fine. You have always had a good relationship and I think from his side has also not changed and Mia ....

"No, please do not let's talk about Mia now, I can't talk abou her now" Lupe said

" OK. But you have to understand that she is my girlfriend. And the family will not change that "
Lupe said nothing for a moment and Alvaro took her in his arms. "But you too will always be my little sister and I love you". Lupe returned the hug and said, "Me too .... I still have to learn a bit. "She turned around and walked away.
Alvaro looked after her for a moment and then went to the others. They all sat for a moment, then Mia said "It's getting late I'm going to sleep. Good night. "She got up and Alvaro took her to her room.

" If Zoe stayed away tonight I would just sleep here, "he said with a grin. He sat down on Mia's bed.

"That would be nice," said Mia, "I would like to fall asleep in your arms." She leaned against him.

"You talked to Juanma the night right? "

" yes he was awake and I had heard something. But we did not talk for long. "

" That's not a problem, he needs that at the moment. Besides, he has really proven lately that he is a friend. "

" He feels in the same situation as with me. And somehow it's a bit like that. He is afraid that Zoe will not decide for him "
"I do not think she decides against him, but I honestly do not understand Zoe, so she lets him fidget."
"I told him I'll talk to her again"
"I'll let you sleep now. See you tomorrow, ok? Dream of me "He kissed Mia and left the room.
Mia got ready for bed and lay down. She had asked Zoe if she knew when she would come, but she had not answered yet.

Also Juanma did not answer anymore. Mia assumed he was already sleeping.
Zoe came late. She was very quiet but Mia was still awake. "Sorry I did not want to wake you." Zoe said.

"No problem how was did it go?"

"It was great, that was a private party and they were all very nice."
"That's great," Mia was pleased. "I'm just taking a shower, I hurry" laughed Zoe and disappeared in the bathroom. She was really finished very quickly. "And how is it about Gaspar?" Mia asked.
Zoe was silent for a moment. "I told him that I like to sing with him from time to time and that we can be friends too. But that I gave my heart away to another person"

Mia looked at her " that means you say Juanma ... ".

." that I am sure and have decided for him "Mia fell Zoe around the neck.

"He'll be overjoyed, what did Gaspar say about that?"
"Well, he was a bit sad, but he said it was his own fault. I think he will not report for a few days now. You know how he is "
They cuddled up in their beds. Zoe was excited but tired too. She had written to Juanma, but he really did seem to be sleeping.

Juanma did not come for breakfast but Zoe managed to catch him before class. "Can we talk after school?" She asked.
"Of course, after lunch in the park?" "That's great"
For Juanma, the lessons went by at a snail's pace. He did not know what Zoe wanted to tell him and was really excited.
Finally, the time was there and he met with Zoe in front of the school. She took him by the hand and they entered the park. Zoe pulled him onto a bench. "What did you want to talk to me about?" Juanma asked.
Zoe looked at him. "I talked to Gaspar yesterday. And I realized something. "When she said nothing for a moment, Juanma looked down. Zoe put her hand to his chin and made him look at her again, "I've realized that I just want to be friends with Gaspar. I only had you in my head all evening. And I told Gaspar.... "She did not get any further because Juanma had jumped up and taken her in his arms. He once turned with her and kissed her. When she opened her eyes again and their eyes met, she saw that he had wet eyes. "I love you," Zoe said. Juanma did not say anything first. He put Zoe's hand on his chest on his heartbeat. Then he kissed her again and said "I love you too"
They walked hand in hand for a while. When they came back to school, Zoe said, "I think Mia is on the go, you probably want to tell her that directly, right" "We'll tell her together, ok."
"Okay" They went hand in hand to the Go. When they came to the Go rooms, there was only Lupe. She did some choreographies and there was a foreign boy on the side.
Lupe looked at Juanma and Zoe and at first her eyes darkened. She quickly got herself under control and put on a smile.
"Hello Zoe, hello Juanma this is Roberto, a new student. Mom said I should take care of him and show him everything. "Zoe and Juanma went to him and shook hands with him.
They did not ask Lupe for Mia, they left the Go again.