At Juanmas Home

At the school Zoe saw Juanma and Mia.

" Lupe apologized to me", she said,

"And what did you say?" JUanma wanted to know.

"Well, I already told her that I can not accept that easily. And that her plan was absolutely ridiculous. "

Juanma looked at her for a moment. "Juanma what is it?" " Acepting would not be any option for me anyway, after you felt so bad At least not now."

Mia had seen Alvaro in the meantime, and said to the two that she would go to him for a moment. "Well, after all, she apologized," Zoe said, "and unlike usual, I even thought that this time she was really sorry."

"It should, too," Juanma replied.

"Was everything okay with Mia and you?"

"I think so. My mom had invited us both for the weekend to dinner. She wants to thank  Mia because she's always there, especially in the hospital. She promised to come, but I hope there are no problems with Alvaro."

"Mia will fix it. Come on, just look forward to spending time with her. "

" Yes I do, "JUanma said. Zoe squeezed his hand. "Nice that you could talk," she said.

Mia had taken Alvaro aside "can I talk to you?" She asked.

"Always," he said, winking at her. "I'm invited to Juanma's home Saturday for dinner," she told him.

"That's great, Lupe has always loved Florenzia's food," Alvaro answered.

"Uh yes, but ...?"

"Mia, you do not want to ask me for permission now, right?"

"No, I ..."

"hey," he took her by the hands "go with him. We were also together with Ramiro "he hugged her for a moment and said" it's all ok Mia, I'm fine and for Sunday I plan something for us ok? Then you're back. "He grinned at her.

In the evening, Mia talked to Zoe about it. She first told her about the conversation with Juanma, then what she said to Alvaro. "I'm so surprised that Alvaro takes it that way".

"Well, he has no choice, Mia," Zoe replied. "First, you are officially not together and secondly, if he makes you trouble now, you get angry with him and that leads to a fight, but I'm sure it will bother him a bit. "

"I did not want to turn down the invitation. " said Mia.

" You should not do that either. Mia they are both your  friends. Look in peace what you want "

The weekend came quickly. Inside, Juanma was excited to take Mia home with him.

Florenzia picked the two up. It was planned that Mia will stay overnight so that Florenzia does not have to drive again in the evening.

Juanma showed Mia the house and then they helped Florenceia cooking.

Florenzia talked about Juanma's childhood and Juanma always tried to stop her. They laughed a lot. Florenzia later asked Juanma to prepare the bed for Mia while she cleaned up the kitchen with her. Mia thanked her for the delicious food and the nice evening.

Florenzia said: "Thank you for everything. You are great for Juanma. He never handled his father's death well, but he's on a good way with you. "

Mia did not say something for a moment. "Is all ok Mia? Asked Florenzia. "Yes, but I'm worried".

" About what?"

Mia took a deep breath and lowered her voice. "Juanma feels very much for me and I'm scared ..."