Xia An didn't try to cover anything. She went straight to the most important subject in a straightforward manner.

Han Yue is a screenwriter who has never encountered such a straight forward female star. He felt a little embarrassed. So he thought for a while, and then slowly said.

"Two hundred... fifty thousand."

Originally, Han Yue only wanted to give 200,000, but he heard Xia An seems to be lacking in money. He thought that if he gave more, he would not be allowed to do so, so he reported extra 50,000 to Gao Li.

Whoever thinks, even if he reported 50,000 to Gao Li, he could not satisfy the family.

"Two hundred thousand?? This is too little..."

It is not enough for her to pay an advertising breach of contract!

Subconsciously, Xia An muttered.

Xia An know that earning 250,000 easily by playing a variety show is a good deal and she could really make a lot of money!

But now...she physically owed more than one million yuan of liquidated damages. Of course, the 'zone' has a performance fee of 250,000 yuan. So she subconsciously feels that the amount is less .

On the other end of the phone, when Han Yue heard that Xia An still suspected of having less with 250,000 performance fees, his heart suddenly felt a little unhappy.

Although he did indeed in charge of Xia An's expenses, Xia An was originally a vase actress who was not too famous, and now she is a black material, so no one dares to use her.

However, this little star was still picky, and wanted a lot of money.

Just because his program was really not sponsored, the funds are not in place, it is really impossible to ask those high-cost traffic star, he really wanted to hang up the phone.

"Miss Xia An, 250,000 is not low for you."

Han Yue said with a faint voice.

"It's not low, but I am short of money now."

Xia An, who was not reserved at all, very straightforwardly tell the matter of her lack of money.

And she is still very straightforward!

Listening to Xia An's words, Han Yue suddenly felt that this little star was not so annoying.

"Miss Xia An, the guests of this program not only get a fixed appearance fee. In fact, they also get a bonus for each issue, and if the first season was finished, the guests who win the most championships can also won the final championship award. "

Xia An originally wanted to reject the show because of the appearance fee.

However, after hearing Han Yue's words, her eyes suddenly lit up!

"How much is the prize money for each issue? And how much is for the final championship?"

Xia An's series of questions really made Han Yue feel a little dumbfounded and he even laughed.

Their program was originally a wilderness survival class live-action sports program, and Xia An, such a delicate and weak chicken, wanted to participate in this program, and also wanted to get the championship prize?

That is simply a dream!

"Miss Xia An, our reality show is actually a real-life sports program in the wilderness survival class. Although it is said that all the guests are stars, the difficulty is still not small."