Prologue

a/n: The whole book contains smut (poorly written, I'm sorry). I will put a warning. You can skip it or continue. Meanwhile, here's a brief intro of the three main characters.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Seokjin

I was browsing the classified ads section of the newspaper looking for a job. My night time job is about to end pretty soon as the restaurant I am working for is going into a downward spiral. I'm on my last year in college and I need to pay for my daily needs, monthly rent and utilities. So before the restaurant finally closed by the end of the month, there must be something new on the table for me.

I saw a job and the ad referred to it as 'Males for Private Modelling' but I know that there is something more in that job, something intimate just by the word 'private'. As much as i wanted to take my eyes off that job, the salary is quite attractive. I think I can do this job. For survival.

Earn as much as 500 dollars a night.

In bold letters. Email address was given. I emailed my resume with my whole body and close up pictures. I need to get this job.

I tried to get by for one more week by getting paid for doing typing jobs for students. It was enough to cover for my daily expenses. My table suddenly shakes by my phone vibrating from a call from an unknown number.

Our conversation started by the caller asking me some personal information. He referred to himself as Hoseok. The one managing the 'models'. He discussed the basics and what type of job I am applying for.

"Do I need to go completely naked?" I asked. "Well, yes. They can touch and kiss you too." I think I can do that. It's not that bad. I was informed that I will work in private parties doing strip dances. I can earn more from the tips coming from my patrons. The more satisfied they are, the more I will earn.

"No penetrations needed. Just do some teasing, touching and kissing. If they want to take you out, that's your call. But you don't need to do something you're not comfortable of doing." He assured me. Brushing off my anxieties, I decided to come over to their office for the final screening.

💜💜💜

Taehyung

I rushed to the bus stop awaiting for the next bus to arrive. I was getting late for school. I bumped into my bestfriend and classmate Jimin at the waiting shed. It's our last year as an Information Technology student and my parents were both ecstatic for me to finally graduate. They want me in their company, particularly my dad. Though I want to work in a different company, I guess I need to forget about it and work for my father.

On the next stop, a tall lanky male load in the bus. He was wearing a pink oversized hoodie, black distressed jeans and a backpack. His eyes almost getting covered by the hood above his head and the black mask covering his nose and mouth. His hands inside the pocket of his hoodie and his head bowed down. He took the seat beside me and jimin. Just an isle apart.

He leaned his head on the back rest and immediately fell asleep. He must be really tired and exhausted as I heard him snore softly. A card fell from his pocket and I picked it up, it's his student ID. I nudge Jimin's arms and I point on to the sleeping male on the other side. Jimin looked at the picture and then looked at me, "Cutie." Jimin whispered as we both giggled while looking at the male's ID. We were attending the same school but he's from the Business department.

I did not bother to wake him up as he was fast asleep. Soon after, I didn't realized that I and Jimin fell asleep head on head. The driver yelled 'last stop' and it woke me up. I nudged Jimin and we immediately unload from the bus. While walking, I reached for my pocket for my hanky but my hand brushed on to something. "Oh shit Jimin!" I showed him the student ID card.

"Well, I guess we need to look for him in the campus to return that." Jimin shrugged as we walk on our way to the college gate.

🔞🔞🔞

Jungkook

My father had been stressing me out the past few weeks. I've been tasked to head a new project and another rigorous training requiring me to go to other country for a while. It's so hard to work under a chaebol father. A powerhouse company as how others called it. Our company is being controlled only by direct family members and with that being mentioned, father expects a lot from his sons, particularly from me, as I am the eldest. So everyday, I spent my time working my ass out.

My office door swung open and a tall dimpled man went in. "Come on! Office hour is over. Party will start at 10." Namjoon said. I looked at my digital clock in front of my table, it's 8:08pm.

"Okay Joon I will follow. I will finish signing this documents first. Which hotel?" I asked.

"Shilla, Room 719. Don't ditch us! Strippers on the lose!" Namjoon's dirty smile says it all.

I nodded as he went out. One of our colleagues is getting married to his long time partner and boyfriend. He organized a bachelor party.

It's already 10 and I'm just on my way to the hotel. Namjoon has been bombarding me with messages of my whereabouts. He even sent a video of three males top less and in their under wears already dancing in front of them. I shook my head and smirked as I park my car in the basement parking of Shilla Hotel.

I can hear from the outside a faint music coming from Room 719. I knocked on the door several times before Namjoon finally opened the door. He pulled me in and immediately pushed me to a stripper wearing a mask covering his eyes. The stripper immediately pull me close by my necktie. He sway his hips rhythmically with the music never breaking eye contact with me and momentarily looking at my lips while licking his own.

He guided me on the sofa and pushed me to sit as he continue to gyrate his hips in front of me. My male friends were busy shouting, clapping and dancing. Passing on some alcohol bottles. Looking very satisfied with the strippers teasing. But this one particular male in front of me immediately gave me a hard on. His skin smells like strawberries and his breath so sweet as he teased kissing me leaving my mouth agape. As much as I want to devour him, he will immediately pull away and sexily smirked at me.

He continue to thrust his hips, his thong clothed member almost touching my face. I tried to touch him but he just shove my hand away. "No touching sweetie." He said right on my ear as he gently blew air in my ears tickling my whole body. Fuck! I hissed as my member grew painfully under my tight boxers. I stared at his full lips as he began to touch his chest slowly gliding his hand to his toned abs and to the elastic waistline of his thong. Slowly sliding his hand inside and touching himself in front of me. I licked my lips unconsciously as my saliva started to form uncontrollably inside my mouth. I was so turned on. I cannot control myself anymore. I stood up and pull him by his nape as I kiss his luscious plump lips that tastes like vodka. I slide my tongue inside his gaping mouth. "I want you on my bed." I said, sounded so needy and full of lust. He turned his back away from me and came back soon after wearing a pink hoodie, black distressed pants and a black mask covering his nose and mouth. I pulled his hand as we head on to the basement parking for my car.