The thought crossed my mind, this is Vydia's little sister.

Leaning back into the dresser I nodded, "She shouldn't be told her beauty resides in her looks." He said staring at the floor.

What? "But her looks are beautiful." I said dumbfounded.

He stared up at me with a small scowl, "That's not what defines her beauty Bella. Vydia's courage, her loyalty, her kindness, that's what makes her so fucking beautiful." He said whacking the god damn breath from my fucking chest.

Did he really just say that?

I-woah woah woah, hold the fucking phone.

"You're a secret romantic?!" I asked in disbelief.

Lucien gave me a look like I was stupid, "That was the most...romantic thing I've heard." I said placing my hand to my chest.

He softly laughed and shook his head.

It took me three minutes, maybe less, alone with this guy and he went from a seven to a solid ten.

What the fuck?

He eyed my face, "Don't tell her I said that." He said looking to the floor.

How the hell am I not supposed to tell her?

Lucien looked to me curiously, "You can't, if she knows then she won't ever give Bastian a chance." He said confusing me entirely.

I laughed dryly, "Uh Luce, hate to break whatever plan you have up there, Vydia likes you." I said idiotically.

Vydia's going to kill me.

He shook his head, "Kayla's going to die in the next week or two. It's important Bastian has someone to help him, to lay with him, to comfort him. I've seen the way he's looked at her Bella, he could love her with time." He said taking my heart to a whole new level.

Is this guy even real? "I don't know if you're just super selfless or really fucking stupid. I mean props to you for giving her up to better your brothers future but Vydia won't date a guy who admires her solely for her looks." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

Lucien stared at the door for a while, "Help me get her to like him, Kayla made me promise I'd let them give it a try." He said running his hand through his hair.

He's so...well he's a god damn puppy.

I felt my worry build and then thought of Kayla, if I loved someone, and I thought there was only one person who could make sure the person I loved was okay after I died, id want someone to help me.

Cancer people, I swear they can ask people to sacrifice their children and people would.

Okay clearly that's horrible, horrible and an awful analogy. It's all I could come up with, I've got a fucked up mind.

Sighing I rolled my eyes, "I hate it but I also thought Bastian was the one from the start." I admitted watching him smirk.

Damn, he's cute.

Lucien nodded, "Thanks and uh, this doesn't make us friends." He said he words right out of my mouth.

I smirked and nodded back, "Exactly what I was thinking." I said heading out the door and shutting it behind me.

Going to my room, I shut and locked the door going to my laptop.

Pulling the video chat up, I waited and looked to the man, "Hi, I'm sorry I got a call." I said watching him nod, "What information do you have to report to us today?" He asked looking bored of me.

I pulled my notebook out, "Viktor sold four hundred militia guns to a man in France. Judah was seen carrying a crate you said was missing a month ago into the office and I have not seen the crate since. Valdus came home late last night and began cleaning his gun, just check the GPS trackers I put in. As for Lucien, he has been doing a lot more paper work for the frauds and still adding up and placing the money into property and banks in other countries. Also I've been seeing the guy Ryker, he apparently went missing a while back. He was with uh, Lana Panthayr and Ben McCallister." I said looking to the notes and then back at the agent.

He gave a nod, "Keep up the good work agent Bell, we expect great things from you. If this does get exposed, we may have the biggest hit in years." He said before I nodded and he hung up the chat.

I went online and checked my bank balance, currently four and a half million dollars.

Shit, and to think I had five bucks in there when I arrived in this shit house.

I'm going to take them all down.

Viktor took my dad, my mom, I'm going to take his family.

Vixens & Vipers जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें