" Maybe your mother talked to Mercedes "

" No, we agreed that if they see each other, she does not say where I am, and she wants to meet Marcelo more often" He looked down- He wished his mother was happy, but she still found it difficult to imagine being with a man other than his father.

"What did you answer Lupe?" "Nothing yet," said Juanma. "She came back to the topic that she misses me and she is sorry and that I should give her another chance."

"Do you believe her?"

" Yes, a little bit. Lupe is basically not as vicious as she seems to the outside. But she can not lose and she is selfish. "

"But you have changed ..."

"Yes thanks Mia. I had the only one goal to become a professional basketball player. And I did not care what I lost along the way. Just the fact that I wasn't allowed to play and Mia have shown me that there are other important things and, above all, beautiful things. Did she ever tell you how we sang Ya no mas together for the first time? "

"Only briefly" said Zoe," outside on the stairs "

" If we perform the song, then there is only her and me ".

They were interrupted because Alvaro and Ramiro came back. Ramiro had bought air mattresses and Alvaro said "there is a small disco in town, Ramiro has offered to drive us and pick us up tomorrow night.What do you think about it? "

" Of course I'm in, "Juanma said and Zoe nodded.

"Why are you still sitting here and not on the beach?" Alvaro asked with a laugh.

"Ok let's go get Mia", Zoe called and a while later they were on their way to the beach. The boys blew up the air mattresses.

Then everyone went into the water. Zoe and Mia are fasting each other's mattresses to keep them together and let them drift. The boys tried to make each other's mattress tip over and left the water after a while.

They fell with Ramiro in a conversation until Juanma suddenly realized that the girls were a good deal aborted. "Alvaro let's get the girls in, they drift off too far" The boys went into the water and swam to Zoe and Mia. They did not realize that they were far from their place on the beach. Together they changed with the mattresses until they were back at Ramiro.

Ramiro went to the house to prepare the barbecue. The others stayed a bit on the beach and then came to the house. After showering, she prepared all the food together and sat on the terrace .. They all ate too much. Zoe and Mia cleaned up the kitchen after the meal and Ramiro wanted to teach a game of cards to the boys. Then Juanma's cell phone rang. He left the terrace to make phone call and headed for the beach. The others played a bit but everyone was tired from the fresh air and the raging in the water.

Alvaro said to Mia that Juanma is not back yet. She said "I'll go look for him, he was on the phone"

She quickly found him on the beach and he looked out to the water. "Hey everything ok?" Mia asked. "Yeah, I just love to watch the water"

"Was that your mother at the phone?"

He grimaced and said "no Lupe"

"Oh, ok," Mia said.

 "She wanted to know where I am and if I'm with you and she said she knew you would be not serious about Alvaro because now you would be with me. You know how she is. Then she started again that we were such a great couple and she wants that again "

"What are you thinking?" Mia asked

"Lupe and I do not fit together, at least not anymore and the more I think about it, we never fit together. But she just can not stop. "

"Come on let her talk and we enjoy the days here."

"Yes we do that too I just had to calm down a little bit"

"I'm looking forward to dancing tomorrow"

"Yeah,it will be great. "

Juanma got up and they went back to the house. When Juanma walked into the room, Mia Alvaro briefly told what Juanma had said.

"She also wrote to him several times, he told me yesterday," said Alvaro.

They stayed a bit on the terrace. They did not have much time alone so they enjoyed it now. Alvaro had brought a candle to the table and they sat tightly entwined on the bench. "It's amazing how quiet it is here," said Alvaro. Mia put her head to his shoulder, "I would love to fall asleep with you, but we can not do that here," Mia said.

Alvaro grinned and said "Well maybe Zoe would be happy if Juanma sleeps with her in your room"

"Hey, we should not pair them up. Either they find each other or not, "laughed Mia.

"No, it was just fun."replied Alvaro.

They were both tired and went to the rooms and even if it was difficult for Alvaro to detach from Mia, they said goodbye for the night.