𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

Start from the beginning

Clara rolled her blue eyes as a smile appeared on her face, and she jokingly shoved Kol. The two were side by side on the Mikaelson boy's bed, Clara cuddling him as she laid out on his chest, while he wrapped both arms around her shoulders.

"You've never seen it either," Clara retorts, pushing her index finger into the boy's chest. "So, I don't want to hear anything."

"But, love, I was on the Titanic, why would I watch a long movie of something I already experienced?" Kol responds, and Clara glances up from staring at the flatscreen, which had the opening scene on it, to Kol's eyes.

"What was it like?" Clara asked, looking at the boy with big eyes and her full attention.

This was her speciality, questioning about all of the adventures and experiences Kol's had. Now that she was a vampire, she'd be the one telling these stories in a century, and she loved listening to them. Kol's talked to her about different Christmas's and the many nightclubs he's been to all over the world and food of different cultures that'd make saliva flood her mouth and the people he's met.

"I met Rose, she was quite kind," Kol answers, and Clara gasps while smacking his chest gently.

"Really?"

"They're not real, love, it's just made up characters," Kol laughs a bit, and Clara rolled her bright blue eyes as she rose from Kol's grasp, folding her arms over her chest as she pouted. He stopped laughing, looking at the blonde with careful eyes. "Oh, c'mere baby."

"No, you were making fun of me," the girl pursed out her lips a little bit more, batting her eyelashes with her best puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry! God, you are utterly beautiful," Kol smiles at the girl, love in his eyes as he did so.

Clara let a smile cross her face as she felt a pink blush creep up on her cheeks, and she snuggled closer into the boy. She pushed her head into the crook of his neck, and her warm breathing on his skin made the boy squirm a bit. He moved his arm so it was wrapped around the blondes waist, resting gently on her upper thigh.

"You're lucky you're cute," Clara smirked, planting a kiss on Kol's lower jaw.

"I know."

"The main character died for love, which is just about as weak as one can get," Clara answered, swallowing hard as the memory resurfaced. "Look, good try with all this making me remember these adorable memories, but it's not going to work."

"I think it is, though."

Clara switched from glaring at the floor to Kol, but she didn't say anything. She only stared at him, and no matter what she wanted to say, he was right.

She didn't want to feel anything, she couldn't feel anything because then that means she'd have to face everything and she couldn't handle that.

"You're wrong," Clara stated after a moment of silence. "God, don't you think this is pathetic?"

Kol looked at the girl with gentle eyes, thinking about how much he missed his girl. The bright toothy smile she'd flash him when she caught him staring, the laugh that'd boom when Kol would say something sarcastic.

"I will do anything to get you back," Kol commented, and he didn't know if he was telling this to Clara so she'd know or to state something he deep down knew. "I promise."

Clara scoffed, shaking her head as a smirk started to appear on her face. "You really love her, don't you? Do you not understand? Love is weakness."