𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Start from the beginning

"You don't get to talk to her," Kol growled, taking a step forward while his upper lip curled up.

"Where's the cure?" Rebekah grabbed Shane by his shirt collar, looking deep into his eyes as her compulsion seered, but it seemed ineffective.

"Compulsion won't work," Shane replied, slightly chuckling to himself. "It's a little trick I picked up in Tibet."

"Right, well, we'll just have to do this the old-fashioned way," Rebekah smiled brightly at the professor, and then she turns to Clara and Kol — who were side by side, their shoulders brushing up against each other. "Beat him until he tells you where to find it."

"Okay," Kol and Clara spoke at the same time, narrowing their eyes at each other as they realized they weren't sure who Rebekah was talking to.

"Both of you, then," Rebekah answered, smiling while she walked back out of the closest and probably back into the library, where her vampire friends were.

Clara took a few steps forward and grabbed Shane by his shirt collar, just as Rebekah did earlier, and she smiled wickedly at him.

"We're gonna have some fun, aren't we, Shane?"

Clara was interrupted before she had the chance to dig her fangs into the side of his neck, by Kol gripping onto her wrist and pulling her away. Shane almost fell to the ground, but he rebalanced himself and managed to stay on his feet.

"What?" Clara growled towards Kol, snatching her wrist back from the brown eyed boy. She felt her nostrils flail, and she was three seconds away from snapping his neck to get him to stop bothering her.

"You shouldn't do this," Kol responds, making the blonde roll her blue eyes. "Once you flip your switch back, you'll regret this."

"Once I flip my switch?" Clara inquires, tilting her head a bit at the boy as a smirk starts appearing on her lips. "Who says I'm flipping it back anytime soon?"

"This isn't you, love."

"Oh, I'm sorry, does my emotionless state bother you? Just kidding, I don't care," Clara replied, smirking brightly at the boy while he seemed to only get more annoyed by the second. "This is the best I've ever been, Kol, and I'm sure you understand what it's like to not give a care in the world. You know, being the deadliest Mikaelson. Elijah warned me about getting close to you."

Kol took several steps forward to where she was only a few inches away from his face, his warm breath landing on her face as she heard his heart beat racing. Even like this, Clara still had a huge effect on the boy.

"So, we can either be the most badass couple," Clara continued, examining the boy's face as she spoke. "Or...you leave me the hell alone and we're done."

"That's unfair," Kol scoffed, raising his index finger at the girl. "I don't... I don't want to be that Kol, the boy that kills for the fun of it. I didn't want to be him for you, Clara. I was trying to change because of you."

"How sweet," Clara fake gushed, placing a hand on her heart while batting her eyelashes at the brown haired boy.

"Look, as entertaining as this couples argument is, I really should—"