T W E N T Y F I V E

»»»

The days were filled with sadness and pleasure, bunny was either moping or moaning but nothing in between.

Taehyung slowly went back to his old and cold ways as he was trying to save as much money as he could. Of course he already had enough of it for seven lifetimes but anything his brother doesn't have is a win.

A war is coming.

As both wolf's try to claim territory and men, Taehyung knows he won't win because barely anyone to nobody at all will pick his side, since the only man they fear more than him... is his brother.

"Don't fight, Taehyung." HyeYeong says but the wolf shakes his head. "I have to."

"You could just run and—"

"Run?! What makes you think I'd run from a fight? I'm not a coward and I'm not afraid to die at my brother's hands." He says bravely.

HyeYeong scoffs. "Everyone is afraid to die, and fighting your brother, you will. Do you love that bun—"

"Wrong, I don't love him, Jin touched something of mine which he shouldn't have. He touched something pure, clean and made it dirty." Taehyung snaps glaring at the girl across from him.

"If Jin kills you I'll be forced to kill him, I promise your mother."

He rolls his eyes at her words. "Let that go HyeYeong, she died five years ago."

"Your mother was a kind woman—"

"To you, she took you as a child and let her men train you, but to me and Jin she was a harsh woman. That woman ruled the gangs for a reason, who do you think Jin learned his cold ways from?" Taehyung says giving her a cold look, pretending like talking about his mother doesn't hurt.

"She was cold and strict but she was loving at times." HyeYeong says.

Taehyung nods. She was. She was a wonderful woman, not a wonderful mother.

"I respect her wishes and I won't kill Jin, I won't fight as long as he doesn't attack but the choice isn't mine to make. You don't have to he here and try to convince me not to fight, I won't, but Jin will." And Taehyung knows he's speaking the truth. Jin's pride won't let this one slide.

"And why?! Because of that bunny?!"

Taehyung shakes his head. "Yes the bunny has set it off but when two people are in charge and neither of them is willing to be the second man in charge, things are bound to become a war for power. This was never going to end well, why do you think mafia son's often kill their father's?" He explains and HyeYeong sighs.

"You're going to die." She tries wondering whether he understands that or not.

He nods. "Yes, but even if I run, Jin won't stop until he has proven to be the more powerful one."

She shakes her head a little. "I'll try to talking to him, maybe to that Namjoon kid. I think that Koala might be the only human being Jin cares about."

Taehyung chuckles. "Namjoon won't help you, his contract expires in three weeks."

HyeYeong's eyes widen. "Wait? He hasn't signed Jin?"

Taehyung shakes his head. "No, he almost did a while ago but Jungkook prevented it."

"And Jin didn't force him?"

"I'm sure he tried but Namjoon is a though cookie." HyeYeong nods her head. "He's finished his seven years with Jin?"

"Almost, he isn't going to do anything that'll get in the way of that freedom."

They stand in silence for a few seconds. "Taehyung?"

The wolf hums but before she can say what she wants to say the bunny comes walking in, ears drooping while softly nuzzling his face against Taehyung's shirt.

"Make bunny feel good again TaeTae?"

Taehyung pushes him away. "Later, the adults are talking."

The bunny pouts sadly before going to turn away when HyeYeong speaks up. "We're finished, I'll see you later." She's quick to leave the room and Taehyung sighs.

"Fine." He mumbles. "But this time I'm actually fucking you."

»»»