"Chris." She waved in front of my face. I looked up at her and raised my eyebrow. "What?" She moved back from me and crossed her arms on her chest. "Why do you keep ignoring me." I sucked my teeth and sat up. "I'm watching my phone right now. I ain't ignoring you. If you came in here to argue, get the fuck out." I could feel myself becoming angry. "I don't gotta get the fuck out boy. I just came in here to talk to you but nah I'm cool now, fuck you dumbass." She threw her phone at me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath because the phone hit me in my jaw. I'll be wrong to smack her right? Right? "Senia I suggest you leave out the room." I pointed towards the door. "Nah. I ain't leaving. Go sleep at the shop if you want some space." "QUIT bringing that shit up bro before I snuff you in your fucking jaw. I told you where I was and I apologized for not keeping in touch with you so what the fuck do you keep bringing it up for!?" I stood up and leaned down to her level. She looked me in my face and out of no where started swinging on me. I'm not sure what the fuck got into her but she acting real bold today. I pushed her back hard which sent her flying across the room and she fell out her chair, onto the floor.

My heart immediately fell to my stomach as she just laid there, helpless. I rushed over to her and picked her up and hung her over my shoulder. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!!! PUT ME DOWN!!" She started beating on my back. Ah nah I don't feel bad no more. I tossed her in her chair and went for my shoes. "I'm leaving and don't fucking worry about where I'm going neither." I grabbed my phone and keys before leaving the house with a quickness. I knew old Chris was about to make an appearance if I would've stayed any longer. I need a blunt, drink, pill, something shit. It's a bar around the corner. I made my way over there and went inside.

The music was loud and it was kinda foggy in the air. The football game was on the TV's and it was a decent amount of people in here. I guess I can hang. I walked over to the bar and took a seat, sighing in the process. I wish I didn't put my hands on her but she put hers on me. I don't play that shit and I hope she learned not to do it again. It could've gotten real bad in there if I didn't have so much self control. "Hi Honey, what can I get for you?" I looked from the surface and locked eyes with the familiar bartender.

"Vodka and orange juice." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a twenty, sliding it onto the table. "No problem Chris." She smirked and winked before walking off. I watched her as she took others orders and made drinks.

Jenna is a very very attractive woman. Her smooth brown skin, thick thighs, juicy lips and we can't leave out the chest on her. She don't compare to Senia though so let me get that out my head fast.

I threw back the first, then the second, then the third and next thing I know I'm in the middle of the bar on my ninth, dancing along to some country song. I haven't been this lit in awhile! It feels good to not be arguing with some bitch about stupid shit. How she going to stress me about stupid shit, knowing I can't fuck her to relieve some. I haven't had sex in awhile to long and I'm needing it like right now. But she not going to let me fuck her. UGH.

"I don't think you need another one." She giggled and took the cup out of my hand. My vision wasn't clear at all so all I seen was a figure with hair. "I-I do need it." I hiccuped and sat down on a stool. "What brings you out anyway? Senia irking your nerves?" She leaned against the bar while wiping down some clean drinking glasses. "Yeah. She been arguing with me all day and I'm tired of that shit." I rested my forehead against my palm and closed my eyes. "She looks annoying like that anyways. She can't even walk and she causing trouble." She chuckled. I frowned and looked at her. "Don't talk about her like that. I still love her." I tried focus enough to get my point across. "Then why have you been flirting with me all night? I seen you staring as well. Admit it, you don't really love her. You need to stop fucking around with that little girl and get you a grown bitch." She lifted the bar counter and walked out from behind there, approached my stool and stood between my legs.

I want to tell her to move so bad but my hormones not letting me do it. I want it but at the same time I don't. She placed her hands onto my thighs and leaned forward, bringing her lips to my ear and whispered "Fuck me." Before walking away towards some black door. I sat and stared at the floor because my heart is racing. Should I do it? NO CHRIS WHAT THE FUCK! You love Senia! You not jeopardizing everything for some pussy. I shook my head and stood up, making my way towards the exit. I'm leaving. I pushed the door open and she appeared with no top on. Wait, I thought this was the exit. I'm confused. "You just going to stand there?" She ran her hand from the top of her chest and down to her skirt, lifting it and exposing her vagina. Everything went downhill from that point on. I rushed over to her and immediately got to fucking her brains out. I just imagined she was Senia. Is it really cheating if I imagine it being her? Hm. I'll think about that later.

I could hear my phone vibrating like crazy across the room in my pants pocket. I'm almost there. In all honesty, her pussy not even that good, it's just I haven't had any in a long time and I need a quick nut. She just cute, that's all. I released and immediately pulled out, took the condom off and tossed it. She got down off of the sink and tried to put her lips on Jr. but I held my hand up. "Nah it's cool." I walked to my pants and put them on. I'm disgusted with myself and her. She's supposed to be friends with Senia. I'm supposed to be her boyfriend. Why did I just do that man damn! "I should do this again sometime." She whispered in my ear from behind which caused me to jump. "Nah bitch you're plastic as fuck. Don't talk to me or my girl no more." I left the room and went to the correct exit this time.

I can't keep this from her but she can't know.