42

The Risks That Had To Be Taken

Nari's POV

"Would you like to come with me and talk a bit more?" He asked as he pulled an umbrella from his backpack.

"What's your name?" I asked once again, "listen babe, it's not important." He gave me another smile and opened up the umbrella, the water droplets sparkles as the umbrella stopped them from falling over us. "You're not Chris are you?" I asked as we walked together under the pouring rain. "Of course not silly, he's dead." He ruffled my hair as we continued to walk, the water splashing beneath my feet, through the dark alleys. "You wanna know my name?" He asked suddenly stopping.

"Yes."

"Alright Nari." He pulled the beanie off his head revealing his brown locks.

"Kim Woojin is the name." He smirked, teasingly bowing as if I was some kind of princess. "Your highness."

"Nice to meet you Woojin, but how do you know my name? I never told you." I noticed the tint details he knew that I never mentioned, "I know more about you that even you don't know Kim Nari." He held my hand and stormed through the rain until we reached a small apartment building, "You live here?" I looked around and it seemed pretty broken down. "Sadly yes. I didn't have much of a choice." He rubbed his nape, walking into the elevator. He pressed the 10th floor and watched the numbers slowly move up one by one. "The place might be a mess but I'll make sure you'll feel comfortable." He handed me a pair of slippers to wear. The apartment was pretty clean, plus it seemed like some rich boy apartment hidden inside of a dirty building.

"Do you live alone?" I asked as I sat down on a couch. "Yeah." He smiled. It was a lie. I noticed a bunch of shoes earlier and they were different sizes, there were also two rooms. "May I use the bathroom?" I asked, looking around the house a bit more. "Yeah it's just ok the left, next to the bedrooms." He was busy making some warm tea or something so I took the chance to look around, if there were two people in this house then there could be....AHA! I found two toothbrushes in the cupboard. Something was up, Woojin was lying about something.

"Woojin?" I peeked into the living room but he wasn't there, nor was he in the kitchen. I walked around and peeked into one of the rooms, "Woojin?" I softly whispered as I walked towards him laying in his bed. Why was he asleep?

I walked up to him and shook his shoulders, "wake up." I whispered once again. 

"Mmmm" he mumbled something but I didn't get the chance to react as he quickly grabbed my wrist, pulling me into his arms, "Let it stay like this." He dug his face at the back of my shoulders, I could feel his arm breath press against my cold clothing. It was a bit damp from the rain as well, "you smell nice." He whispered. "I smell like rain." I tried pulling away but he hugged me tighter, "no you smell amazing." He hummed.

"Nari where did you go?" I heard another voice enter the room.

"Woojin!?"

"If this isn't you then who is it." I panicked and tried to pull myself out of his grip but he was fast asleep.

"Woojin help me." I squeezed my eyes shut hoping I'd slip through his arms. "I'm sorry Nari, but I'll leave you be." He shut the door as he walked out. I turned my head a bit and found yet another boy with dark brown hair, fluffed up enough to cover his eyes.

"Let me go."

"No."

"No?" I was a bit taken back by his sudden 'no'.

I bit the side of his neck which caused him to flinch, he sat up and rubbed the area, "owe." He whined like a little baby as he sat down with his hair covering his eyes. He was being so stubborn. I stood up from the bed and crossed my arms, "I don't even know you." I snapped.

"No." He repeated again.

"Come back." He pulled me back into his arms and rocked me back and fourth.

Wait.

"That beauty mark on your arm."

Then I noticed a smirk form on his lips when I spoke that sentence.

"Ada girl." He ruffled my hair, moving his face closer to mine.

"Move my bangs." He whispered.

"Alright." I slowly moved my hands towards his forehead ready to reveal his features.

Christopher Bang had died.

I have to do whatever I could to move on.

Yeah, I'm in a bed with some random boy right now, but it's worth the risk.