31

𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘞𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘏𝘢𝘴 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘞𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘏𝘢𝘴 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯

Nari's POV

Felix lifted up the mask and my jaw dropped, I felt my legs weaken forcing me to fall to the ground.

"Hello Nari." He smiled.

"W-why. Why did you do this." I felt my heart melt.

"The last 4 kids were, you, me...Minho and Hyunjin."
Felix threw the mask to the floor.

"You always played with the other kids Nari. Your father also beat me up. I used to have scars but you ran to Felix. You would always run to Felix. I wanted to play with you, I wanted to be by your side but you pushed me away. Once the fire happened we were all split up, but I was adopted by a rich family. I killed them soon after. Once I found out you moved into the city I planned to get rid of each and every one of them. In all honesty I recently found out about Felix, his name was changed from Yongbok because he was also traumatized. He found you the night of the party...wasn't that where you first realized you came across our little Nari?" He turned to Felix and Felix looked away with a nod.

"That was the first time I met Nari after all those years." Felix sighed.

"So Nari. Why go through everything, why don't we all live happily." He held his hand out and I slapped it away.

"No. Hyunjin. You're a liar." I rushed towards Chan and picked him up, Felix helped me carry him upstairs. "Not so fast." Hyunjin stood up weakly and held a small gun in his hand. "If you leave I'll shout Christopher." He held his finger against the trigger aiming it at Chan.

I glanced at Felix and he had his hands at the back pockets of his jeans. I noticed his hands were placed on a gun as well, I slowly placed my hand over Felix's letting him know, that I'd take the shot.

"Alright Hyunjin. I'll come." I slowly walked towards him and watched him drop the gun.

"Goodbye Hyunjin." I squeezed my eyes shut and heard the gunfire.

Hyunjin fell to the ground lifeless as a bullet shot through his chest.

"I-I killed him." I stuttered

I looked back and found Felix smiling.

When I turned around Felix wasn't holding Chan anymore, Chan was holding a gun as well and he let out a small smile before passing out.

"He shot him.."

"Chan shot him!?"

When I ran over to Hyunjin I found two bullet wounds, I guess Chan had by back afterall.

"Alright Nari, I'll dispose the body, you take Chan back home."

I felt so guilty, he was laying on the ground, weak for the first time, I've never seen Chan like this before.

"Alright." I picked him up with some help from Felix and headed to Chan's car.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"No. Thank you."