35

𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴

𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴

Nari's POV

Never, I promise myself I'll never leave Chan's side.

"Put your hands up, don't move one bit." A police officer bursted in armed with weapons. "What's happening!?" I asked.

"Miss, step away from him. He's the masked killer. He's dangerous stay away from him." The officer pushed me away and I fell to the ground. "Don't touch her." Chan yelled. "You. Stay silent." 3 other officers came in holding Chan down. "STOP! LET HIM GO!" I screamed.

That's where I found the female officer from earlier walk in. "Your boyfriends fingerprints matched with the masked killers. The kangaroo masked killer to be exact. I'm sorry but we're taking him in." She sighed pulling me up. "NO! Let him go!" I screamed. I felt Felix pull me back, "LET ME GO!" I screamed trying to move away from his grip. He hugged me tightly stopping me from getting anywhere near Chan. "Act like you don't know anything." He whispered in my ear. "HES INNOCENT!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry but your husband is under arrest...for all we know he would've killed you two." She sighed.

"NO! He wouldn't." I snapped and ran after them. Felix let go and I ran towards Chan hugging him tightly. "Don't leave me please." I cried. "What did I tell you Nari." He smiled. He didn't seemed bothered by the situation, "I'll always come back won't I?" His eyes were sparking, was he tearing up? "No..." I placed one last kiss on his lips until two officers pulled me away.

"I love you Nari." He yelled, that was when a small tear streamed down his cheek.
I fell to the ground.

"I..I."

I couldn't say it.

"Goodbye Princess" was the last thing that came out of his mouth.

Love?

He loves me!? He found out what that warm feeling finally was.

Everything around me.

Lost.

He wasn't going to come back.

He'll never come back.

They'll kill him for all the murders.

"P-please."

Those last words escaped my lips as I fell to the ground, my head hitting the cold heavy ground. Felix ran up to me and hugged me, "you know Chris, he'll find a way out." He hushed me but nothing stopped my sobs. "No he won't Felix. This ain't a fairytale." I muffled.

"But we can make it one." I heard his heart skip a beat but I pulled away.

"Life isn't always happy."

"It's over for everyone."

Chan's POV

Love?

At first I didn't want to believe what it could truly do to a person.

Not until I met Nari.

The girl who changed me.

Who changed the way I live my life.

Just an ordinary girl with the worlds most wanted serial killer.

That warm feeling she was talking about.

I always feel it when I'm around her.

I can say it.

I can finally tell her what my heart wants!

"I love you Nari."