38

They Never Leave

They Never Leave

Nari's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes, what the hell.

I ran towards Minho's boyfriend and slapped him in the face, "what the fuck." I yelled. He cupped his right cheek and stopped Minho from saying anything. "Damn...is Minho's new boyfriend Nari's ex or what?" Changbin laughed as he elbowed Felix, "even worse." Felix giggled, I could tell he was amused.

"So who is he?" Minho asked crossing his arms.

"My dumbass brother." I rolled my eyes and watched Jisung look down miserably, "no wonder you avoided those blind dates I set up for you." I puffed my cheeks in annoyance.

"Nari let me explain, please" he ran after me as I stormed across the street, I'm going home.

"You lied to me. You also hid the truth, I thought you trusted me." I yelled, continuing to run across the road.

"I wanted to find the chance to talk to you Nari, but things came up!" I heard Jisung run after me but I didn't look back.

"NARI WATCH OUT!" Jisung screamed as he pushed me out of the way.

"W-what?" I fell to the ground as I watched Jisung get hit by the car.

"Jisung no!" I crawled towards him and picked him up, I placed his head on my lap and cried, "I didn't mean this!" I covered his blood with my sweater, it wouldn't stop. "CALL THE AMBULANCE!" I screamed, watching Minho nod right away picking his phone up to call the ambulance.

I messed up, I messed up bad.

His blood won't stop.

I killed him.

I killed my brother.

"Yes. YOU killed him Nari." I heard a sudden whisper blow past my ear, "who?" I turned around and found Hyunjin sitting down on the road beside me, "you're dead." I said. "Oh honey, I know." He rolled his eyes and leaned closer to me, "but I'm still in your head." He poked my head causing goosebumps to form
on my arms. "You're not real." I smacked my head but he laughed.

"I'm still in your head." He hissed.

STOP!

"I'm always listening to your thoughts as well." He smirked, "it won't make me stop."

I could take it, Jisung was laying on my lap lifeless, for all I know he could be dead.

"If he dies, you can continue what Chan and I couldn't finish." He kissed my forehead and vanished.

Someone save me.

Hallucinations or not, I don't want to see that person ever again.

"Sucks to be you." He giggled.

Fuck you Hwang.