20

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑅𝑢𝑛 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑖𝑔 𝐵𝑢𝑏𝑏𝑙𝑒

Nari's POV

The next morning the teachers had woken us up with an important announcement. "After the incident last night we have to shorten this years trip. Pack your things we'll be going home this afternoon." One teacher announced as he stepped away from the speakers.

"Great, the trip is ruined cause of the killer." A girl groaned as she walked back to collect her items.

"It's not that bad to be honest, I was missing home." Hyunjin awkwardly laughed as he gave me a glance. He realized I was staring at him and threw me a wink. I quickly turned away with a blush.
Once everyone was done packing up we headed to the buses. "Felix aren't you going to fight with me? To sit next to Nari?" Hyunjin looked back at Felix and Felix did nothing. He pulled his hood over his head and sat down in the same seat when we first arrived. "I guess we're partners again." Hyunjin chuckled as he held my hand, leading us to our seats.

The drive was long and hot, I watched trees pass by every second as we got closer and closer to the city. The sun was setting and Hyunjin was fast asleep next to me. "Hey look! There's a small amusement park over there!" A boy stood up from his spot pointing in front of him. "SIR CAN WE PLEASEEE GO!" A few students whined as our teacher took a pause. "Alright...since your trip was canceled why don't we hang around the amusement park for a while, the driver needs some rest as well." The teacher laughed along with the cheering children. "What's going on?" Hyunjin fluttered his eyes opened, passing me a small smile. "We're gonna hang around the amusement park for a while! I'm kind of excited." I answered.

The bus parked near the entrance and the students rushed out. "Be back at the bus by 10pm! It's 8pm right now, you guys have 2 hours." Our teacher exclaimed. "Where do you want to go?" Hyunjin held my hand, walking beside me. "Let's grab some snacks." I let go of his hand and ran towards the food stands. "I bought 2 boxes of churros." Hyunjin passed me my box with a giggle.

"Hey Hyunjin! Can I catch a quick conversation with you...I need to talk about something." A girl walked up to us and I let go of his hand. "You guys talk, I'll look around for a while." I wondered off into a large crowd, looking for a place to sit. When I turned back to fine Hyunjin he was gone. I shrugged it off and walked away, maybe I could look around for Felix and apologize.

I continued to walk and found bubbles?

I've never enjoyed carnival music, it always gave me the creeps ever since I was a kid. The colours were...creepy.

I followed the bubbles, one by one each popped but the biggest one.

It continued to float.

I chose to follow the big bubble.

"Where do you thing you're going." I ran after it and before I knew it I was away from the crowd, in a more darker area.

It was quiet.

I liked it.

But what was in front of me...wasn't very amusing.

It was a clown house, it looked cool, free entry for one. I read the sign and walked in.

The carnival music got quieter and quieter as I walked deeper inside of the clown house.

"Keep walking." A whisper came out of one of the speakers, I guess it's a part of the clown house.

The halls got narrow as I continued to walk through.

I suddenly entered a room full of mirrors, seemed to be some sort of mirror maze. There was a note at the entrance of the maze, 'If you make it out I'll let you out unharmed.'

Wait.

Was this not just a maze.

Did I just fall into the hands of the killer!?

I continued to walk as requested. It was darker, and the door behind me suddenly closed. I was startled but chose not to look back.

"NARI!" I heard a voice yell and there were 3 mirrors with Minho's reflection. "Help Nari." He whimpered as someone slit the side of his cheek slowly as a tear streamed down his face. "Minho NO!" I ran towards the mirror and banged into it. "Let him go!" I screamed banging the mirror as Minho's reflection faded again. "Think again." A raspy voice whispered.
I took a deep breath and walked around.

"Hello Princess." I turned around but no one was there. "HELP! PLEASE HE HAS ME!" I heard a familiar feel voice and ran through the maze and found Felix. He was hooked onto chains, tears mixed with the scars on his face. "It hurts." He cried.

"I'm coming." I ran towards him and banged into yet another glass mirror. "LET THEM GO YOU ASSHOLE!" I screamed punching the mirror watching it shatter. I looked down at my fists and they were covered in blood. "Now now, don't hurt yourself just now Nari." A new figure popped up. He walked towards me with a clown mask covering his face, when he pulled it off he was wearing a black ski mask, I couldn't see anything in the dark, "Don't worry about me my little rose, just worry about finding your way out." He blew a kiss and placed his mask over his head.

My heart rate was crazy at this point, I ran around panting, no signs of light anywhere. It was dark, with a dim red light.

"Nari?" I saw yet another figure in front of me, this time it was Chan. "I'm not falling for your trucks." I yelled. "IM-" suddenly someone wearing black gloves pulled me back into the darkness, covering my mouth. I tried to let out screams but nothing but quiet muffles escaped my mouth.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled biting onto their hand.

"Owe"