22

𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡

𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡

Chan's POV

Letting go of Nari's hand is the worst thing to happen. Not feeling her warmth, knowing she's not going to be by my side forever. A bad guy.

Can never have his princess.

Nari's POV

We finally arrived back home. I said my goodbyes to everyone and headed home. It was a foggy day today, it must've rained earlier. The cool mist blew passed my face, it felt refreshing. I carried my bags home, down the quiet street.
Once I got home I knocked waiting for Jisung to open the door, no one answered. He had a few days off from work so why wasn't he answering.

I opened the door and looked around, no one was home. "Han Jisung? Peter!?" I ran around the house looked for him but he was nowhere. "JISUNG PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU!! This isn't funny." I started panicking as I ran around the house yelling. "Jisung...?" My voice got quieter. It wasn't like him to not reply. I felt paranoid.

I called him several times but it kept going to voicemail. I called one last time and I heard his ringer go off. His phone was on the floor.

When I picked it up the whole screen was cracked.

Please let this just be a coincidence.

I sat down in my room for a while hoping he'd walk in anytime but there was no one to be heard.

I was too paranoid to hold back, I quickly picked up my phone and called Chan. Please please please pick up.

"Hello?"

"Chan...please come over." I stuttered. I tried holding in my tears but I felt paranoid. He took a quick pause then responded. "I'm already outside of your window."

"What?" I turned to the window and found him waving his hand around with a smile.

"Christopher what the fuck."

"I'm sorry, the thought of you alone kept crossing my mind and I couldn't help but stop by." He chuckled as he crawled into my room once I opened the window. "So what's up?" He asked crossing his arms.
"Jisungs missing..." my sentence was cut off by my sobs but I managed to make it through.

"I'll help you look around." Chan grabbed my hand pulling me up. He gently wiped my tears away and ran outside. There was no one outside, it was pitch black outside. "He should be home today.." I said pulling myself behind Chan.

"Let's look around the house a bit more." He gave me a soft smile and lead me back into the house. "His phone was cracked when I came home, here." I passed him Jisung's phone and Chan took a quick look at it. "Jisung's probably still somewhere in the house." Chan placed the phone down and walked near the back of the kitchen. "What're you-" I stopped talking when I found Chan crouching down to check something.  "There's fresh blood marks Nari." He looked at me with apologetic eyes, "I'm sorry..." he sighed looking away.

"NO! He's not dead!" I fell to the ground sobbing.

"Han Jisung can't die. He shouldn't die." I cried.

"WHERE IS JISUNG!?" I screamed squeezing my eyes shut.

Chan crawled over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Shh we'll find him." He quietly hushed me as I sobbed. "Why does Jisung get hurt, they want me don't they!? Tell them to take me!" I softly whispered as Chan ran his fingers through my hair.
"I told you I'd protect you and your brother. Believe me when I say this Nari. I will find your brother." He remarked. His words made me feel safer, I really do trust him when he says these things. It's like I've known him for years. "I love you." I whispered.

"I can't Love anyone Nari."

"But I do want to protect you." He added.

No you don't.

It's from guilt.

Wait no. What am I saying. Why would he feel guilty.

I can't love someone who doesn't want to love me back.