37

Felix's POV

Felix's POV

I know I'm doing the wrong. I'm not supposed to be screwing around with Nari.

I did Both Chan and Nari wrong.

I can't put her hopes up, they'll take Chris away and he's not escaping. From what I've heard he's under government control, they won't let him go. He has no way to leave either.

I chose to do things, help her take her mind off things, help us get along. She really didn't deserve this; and I know she isn't sure about her feelings just yet. Her heart...belongs to him.

But I guess this makes me selfish.

She's fast asleep on my chest, it's been a while since I've seen her this calm. It's better to not bring Chan up.

Nari's POV

Lost in a dark forest, all alone calling out for help. I felt like I was at the edge of a cliff, "help I'm falling!" I yelled.

Suddenly a hand reached for me and pulled me over into their arms. I looked up and found Chan smiling at me, "I promised to keep you safe didn't I?" He chuckled, placing a kiss on my forehead. I berried my head into his chest and felt his heart beating. I was in his warmth!

I pulled away from his hug and things changed, I wasn't in Chan's arms. "What's with that look?" Felix asked a bit confused. "Where's Chan?" I asked.

"They killed him.." Felix let out a sigh and hugged me once more. "N-no.." my heart crushed. "Look for yourself." Felix pointed at the other end of a forest. There sat Chan, I watched a knife dig through his chest. "A monster like me doesn't haves heart." Tears streamed down Chan's face as he smiled at me.

"I love you Nari."

I have the chance to say it back.

"I Lo-"

"I love you." I blurted.

"Oh? So sudden? Well I love you too." Felix had me wrapped in his arms, his voice was deep but soft.

"Want to go on a little date today?" Felix asked as he crawled out of the bed.

"Yeah of course!" I gave him a soft smile in reply.

"I guess it's day 1 of dating isn't it?" He walked towards the dresser and pulled out one of Chan's hoodies. "I guess." I shrugged my shoulders and put some clothes on as well. I watched his expression, he seemed happier. If I can't be happy I'll try to make him smile.

"Don't we have to go to school to get our report cards?" I pulled out my phone to check the date, "oh shit." Felix grabbed a bag and ran downstairs, I ran after him. We hopped into one of Chan's cars and drove to school.

"Damn are you guys dating or what?" Minho walked up to us with a smirk. "Uh...no." I looked around the school trying to avoid the conversation but Minho wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "then explain why you're holding hands." He whispered. "Alright, yes. We're dating." I rolled my eyes and continued to walk to our homeroom. "I already got my report card, guess who passed aha." He waved his card in my hand and laughed. "Don't you have another boyfriend?" One of Minho's friends walked up to us and locked his arms around Minho's neck, "w-what do you mean." Minho awkwardly laughed as the shorter boy choked him. "You're just scared people will find out you're dating someone older than you." The boy let out a loud laugh. "Oh hey Changbin." Felix rolled his eyes at the shorter boy but I couldn't help but laugh.

"So whose the lucky guy that's dating our one and only Lee Minho." I teased, helping him escape from Changbins arms. "Oh god I almost died." Minho dramatically fell to the ground trying to take loud breathes. "So he's coming to pick me up after school." Minho cheekily smiled. "Well we'll go get our report cards first, then I'll help you find your boyfriend, don't worry we won't tell anyone you're dating someone older than us." I threw him a wink and walked alongside Felix to our classroom.

Felix looked around the classroom and our Teacher handed us our marks. "I'll check first." Felix pulled his report card out and gave me an uneasy look. "Is it bad?" I asked as I took a look at my marks. "Nope! All A's!" He cheered. Damn I forgot he's smart.
"I got a few B's and A's" I huffed showing him the marks, "that's good!" I smiled. "And a C for gym.."

"It's cause I always skipped that class." I confessed watching Felix burst out laughing.

"Minho's boyfriends here!!!" Changbin dame bursting into the classroom with the news, "Okay okay we're coming." I grabbed Felix's hand and ran after Changbin. "Wait up you loser." I yelled.

Once we got outside I found a red car, Minho was talking to another man with brown hair, I couldn't really see his face but he looked like some badass biker or something.

"Hey Minho!" Felix waved his arms around to catch the boy's attention. I watched Minho quickly let go of his hand and wave back at us. "Meet my boyfriend."

"Oh fuck."

A/N:
I'm on my way to a farm to go peach picking, someone tell Chan do I have give him some sksks.