36

Was it Wrong or Right?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Was it Wrong or Right?

Nari's POV

I chose to move into Chan's place with Felix, Jisung was alright with it knowing what state I was in.

I had locked myself in Chan's room for 3 days now. No proper food other than the small snacks Felix slid underneath the door. I cuddled into his warm blanket and cried myself to sleep every night, when everything was going perfectly fine I had to ruin it. It was my fault. If I ignored that boy we wouldn't have ended up in the police station.

I felt my puffy cheeks. Maybe it was time to move on.

Not move on mentally or emotionally but physically. I had to get my ass out of this bed. Being around his aroma won't comfort me I need an actual human.

I took a deep breath and crawled out of bed, I washed my face with cold water, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair.

Once I was changed into proper clothes I quietly walked down to the living room, this house was big, too big for just the two of us. I couldn't tell if Felix was home or not.

"Hey Princess." I felt my heart pounce when I heard those words, I turned around and found Felix glaring at me. "I know it's not him, but I could try my best to make you feel as if you are with him." Felix walked over to me and I gave in. I hugged him tight. "I miss him." I whispered into his chest. "I miss him too." He sighed.

"How about we go eat some ice cream?" He squished my cheeks, forcing me to smile. "Okay." I whispered. My voice was quietly than usual, I sounded like an old lady.

Felix held my hand as we walked to the closed ice cream parlour, his warmth called me down. I was in the cold room for too long. Everywhere I looked I saw Chan.

"Wait Felix I see something." I let go of his hand and ran towards the familiar shadow.

"Nari! Where are you going." Felix yelled, running after me.

I continued to follow the shadow, those blonde locks were familiar! It's Chan! I knew he'd find a way out. I ran up to him and hugged him tight, "I was right, you're here." I hummed. "Uhh lady.." Chan pushed me away and looked towards me, I fluttered my eyes and made out the features. "O-oh my bad." I apologized, his hair was too similar to Chan's.

"I apologize my girl friend has lost a very dear friend to her...you had similarities to him so that's why she came after you. Once again I'm sorry." Felix wrapped his arms around me and apologized to the man.

"My heart aches." I held my hand up against my chest, letting out deep breathes.

"Are you alright Nari?" Felix held my forehead a bit concerned.

"No I'm fine." I shook his hand away but he didn't budge. "Jump on." He said turning around. "A piggy back? I can walk Lix." I rolled my eyes and was about to start walking but he stopped me. "Please?" He pouted.

"Alright." I jumped into his back and he secured me before running off into the streets, "ahh Felix be careful." I dug my face into the back of his neck and screamed. "It's okay, as long as you're with me nothing will happen." He laughed, running back home.

Once we got home he plopped onto the couch, with me underneath his heavy body, "off!" I whined trying to catch my breath. "Sorry babe but I'm exhausted." He hugged my waist and used my stomach as his own personal pillow.

"Not now." I groaned trying to move his head away.

"I feel sad too you know." His eyes looked up at mine, they were ready. "I'm sorry.." my voice got quieter but his gaze didn't move away from line. He crawled closer to wards my face and placed his lips away from mine, I didn't pull away...I didn't want to.
My heart it wanted warmth, the warmth it once had was gone when they took a Chan away from me. My lips fell in sync with his as we kissed more and more. I felt a tear stream down his cheek and onto mine, "are you okay?" I asked pulling away.

"Yeah.." he looked into my eyes and wiped the tears away.

"It's too early. But I love you."

His words made my heart melt.

Stop Felix.

Please.

But when his kiss came back for my lips I didn't stop him.

I didn't want to stop him.

But I have to move on, they'll never let a serial killer out.

Things escalated from just a simple
Kiss.

It went to being shirtless.

To nothing.

And just.

Was it rlly love?

➳ The Kangaroo Masked Killer || Bang Chan जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें