28

Nari's POV

Nari's POV

Running away, running away from the burning fire like there's no end. Running with 8 others, alone and scared.

Im slowly remembering it all, it hurts. Felix was by me. And another boy.

But I can't seem tell tell who it was with his young features.

"Now where were we?" The masked boy chuckled walking in with a juice box in his hand, "aren't you hungry?" He asked.

"No. I don't want your food." I snapped at him but he didn't stop there. "Now, now. Don't be like that." He smirked.

I shook him away from me trying to avoid his touch but he shoved the straw into my mouth. I felt like throwing up.

"Please just let me go." I yelled.

"Sorry that's something I cannot do, you'll let your little pets after me." He stood up and took the juice box away from me, Thank god.

I felt the rope loosen as I finished scratching my nails against it. Mr. Mask or whoever he is, was busy playing with his hair, so I took the chance to untie myself and hit him with my chair. He fell onto the ground, knocked out cold. I took this chance to run outside, I opened the door and ran upstairs. I was in an unfamiliar house, it was huge. I ran around looking for an exit but all of the doors were locked. Even the phones weren't working. I tried every lock in the house. Nothing opened. I suddenly busted into a dark room, I turned on the lights and was mesmerized by what I found. There were pictures of a bunch of young kids.

The list went down, there were 9 kids including me.

The pictures were spread out across the walls, and had numbers on them. Number 6 was...Soyeon!?

She was with me that night? The night we ran away!?

Why was I surrounded by my childhood this whole time. All of these memories were triggered because I was around those who ran away with me.

I suddenly felt something cold hit the back of my arm. "Who the hell throws a fucking knife!" I yelped pulling a small blade out of my arm. The masked boy came closer towards me, "you shouldn't have hit me then." He sounded pissed.

I'm fucked.

Chan's POV

It's been hours since Nari had been out, it doesn't take that long to get eggs. It's been 14 hours max. Felix looked around the streets but there was no one. "I think he's got her." I concluded. Jisung looked up at me confused but Felix simply nodded. "You mean that asshole who tortured me!?" Jisung stood up from his seat blabbering nonsense. "Yes the guy who tortured you. But I don't think he'll kill her." I sighed massaging my temples.

"Lucky for you two I placed a tracker on her a few days ago, in her lucky little necklace." I smirked playing with the rings on my fingers. "Then what are you waiting for!? Let's go!" Felix stood up and tried to pull me from my seat. "He's just as messed up as I am." I flicked Felix's forehead and walked upstairs. "I've brought my bag of weapons just in case. Not much but I have a few guns." I quickly grabbed my bag from the corner of Nari's room and ran back downstairs, "here." I threw Felix a small Pistol and he nodded. "Who are you." Jisung didn't look scared, but he was holding back. "We're gonna go save your sister."

I turned on my Car and added the tracker into my GPS. Felix sat in the passenger seat next to me, "once we get there I don't want you coming in. Stay outside and if I don't come out within 30 minutes. Come in." Felix didn't question anything, he trusted me. He nodded and looked away, "as long as Nari isn't hurt." He mumbled.

Alright. Here we go.