27

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦

Nari's POV

I woke up the next morning and got ready for breakfast, I waited for the boys to get ready for the day so they could come eat breakfast with me. Jisung took short steps down the stairs and I helped him walk the rest of the way to the kitchen, "you're still weak Han." I said helping him sit down. "Yeah I know." He laughed to himself as he ate the pancakes I made. "This is amazing!" Jisung praised.

Moments later Felix and Chan came walking down together, I passed Felix a glance and watched his ears turn red as he wondered off into the living room. What a dork.

"I'm glad everything's better now but I need to find this killer." Chan huffed as he took a sip from the coffee. "Hey, Nari you have a weird mark on your neck." Jisung teaser as I awkwardly fiddled with my fingers. I tried covering my mark with the palm of my hand and caught Chan staring. I gave Felix a glare and he shrugged. Well what a situation.

"Who wants omelette!" I asked and everyone put their hands up. "Wait...we don't have eggs." I scratched the back of my head in thought. "Guys I'll be right back, ima go buy some eggs." I grabbed my sweater and wallet and walked out of the house. "I'll be back okay!" I waved goodbye and walked towards the supermarket. It was a wonderful day today. I had a bright smile beaming across my face as I skipped to the grocery store.

"Nari."

I turned around, I thought someone called my name. "Nari." I looked to the side and the voice was coming from the alley. I'm not dumb enough to fall for that trick. I ignored it and continued to walk. "Nari. If you walk away someone's going to get hurt." The whispered got louder. I walked faster trying to avoid it. Suddenly someone stepped in front of me and covered my mouth with a weird cloth. I tried fighting back but sooner or later my body for weaker and everything slowly drifted away.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Deep breaths echoed in the empty room once I woke up. I was in a dark room, nothing but a one sided mirror in front of me. Whoever took me could probably see me from the other side, but all I see is me. I acted as if I was still asleep and I tried scratching on the ropes, maybe if I keep scratching against it I can cut it loose. It was slowly coming loose until someone walked in. He had a white mask over his head and smirked as he walked in. "Hello my little rose." He smiled.

"I will bite you." I snapped. I was not in the mood today. "Your little kitty boy can't save you anymore...neither can that serial killer you have tied behind you like a little puppet." He swung his head around laughing. "You can't run anymore, I will ruin you." He pulled a chair in front of me and sat himself down.

"Don't touch me." I hissed.

"I won't, but I will tell you things your little boyfriends weren't able to tell you." His smile faded as he looked me in the eyes.

"You're a murderer Nari." His voice deepened, and the sentence echoed in the empty room.

"I've never hurt a soul." I sneered.

"You didn't just hurt one. You harmed several, even yourself." He broke into laugher and I watched him come closer to me. He seemed to feel some sort of pleasure whenever I felt any kind of pain.

"I'm about to explain why you're not allowed near fire." He brought a lighter in front of me and switched it on. "Stop please." I flinched trying to look away from the fire.

"Why are you scared?" He pouted pulling the lighter away and placing it back into his pocket. "I love you but you're really annoying right now." He hummed.

"I don't know okay, I don't know why I'm afraid of fire." I looked down, feeling my heart throb.

"Felix wasn't able to tell you why...but I will." He leaned back and crossed his legs.

"Felix told you that you grew up with a bunch of orphans in a house with your parents, but what he didn't mention was that you found out that your father was abusive towards your mother. It lead her to suicide because of his actions...and young little Nari was the one who found her mother's body. Sooner or later you became his next victim, he beat you every day whenever he felt any kind of rage or anger. The other children asked if you were okay, even poor little Yongbok wanted to be your hero but he was still too young to hold your father back." He let out a deep sigh as I looked up at him with teary eyes. "That's not all, you know how your father always said, don't play with matches? You snapped one day when you watched your father hit Felix and lit a match on fire. You told Felix to leave, you were only 6 at the time but you threw that match in front of him...your only blood relative. Slowly the fire grew bigger and bigger it harmed a lot of people in the house that day. You and 8 other kids had escaped. But your father...well he didn't make it." He continued the story but I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

"B-but I did it for them." I mumbled.

"You wanted to kill him. And you did. You're a murderer Nari." The boy chuckled as he kissed me. "Keep your lips away from me." I hissed once more.

"You can't do anything about it" he placed a kiss on my lips and I bit his bottom lip forcing him to pull away. "You're the real monster Nari...Not me. After that day the kids split up. I got rid of them all because I wanted you to myself. But there were only 3 kids left." He chuckled watching the blood drop from his bottom lip.

"You're pretty feisty aren't you." He grinned.

"Who were the kids?" I asked squeezing my eyes shut, as more tears streamed out.

"You and two others...Felix and-" he was cut off by the sound of a sudden ring. It seemed to be coming from upstairs, perhaps a doorbell.

The masked boy walked passed the door and I watched the door close as he walked up a set of stairs. Maybe I was in a basement. I was able to hear two voices talking. It sounded like someone from my school. It sounded like one of my classmates, what was his name again....Jaemin! His name was Jaemin.

"Jaemin!! NA JAEMIN!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs but no one seemed to hear me...but I was able to hear them.

"Is there someone else home?" I heard Jaemin say as his footsteps came closer.

"Nah, probably those rats in my basement." The other boy chuckled, what a fake asshole.

"Would you like to come downstairs Jaemin?" The boy asked, I could already tell what he was thinking. He was up to something. If he brought Jaemin downstairs he'd probably use him as some sort of torture, watch him die in front of me. Please please don't come down.

"Nope not today, I have basketball practice with Jeno and the others today. Plus they know I'm at your house right now, Jeno's waiting outside." I heard him say and I let out a breath of relief. Thank god.

I really hope Chan or Felix have figured out I'm missing by now.

Suddenly I heard the door open.

"Now where were we."