34

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

Nari's POV

They were going to let me out but they told me to wait in the room for a good 20 minutes or so. If Chan messes up I will kill him myself. He's changed, he doesn't need to get caught now!

Soon an officer walked into the room with a smile, "thanks to you we've caught the culprit!" She sat down on the desk next to me.

"He's been caught harassing many women, he always got away with his crimes. The women reported to us but there was no proof of him actually touching them. But thank you for bringing him in, he's been missing for a good 4 months now." She opened the door and lead me outside. "I apologize for the trouble we put you and your wife through." Another male officer said to Chan as Chan simply nodded.

Chan didn't turn to me but he quickly walked out avoiding any contact with anyone. "So wife?" I elbowed him causing him to jerk back. "Uh...they asked me who you were to me so I said you're my wife." He said.
"You scared me! I thought they had caught you or something." I slipped my arms around his and hugged it tightly as we walked back to the car. Thankfully the police station wasn't too far from where we had parked.

Chan's POV

They asked me a few questions before I was released, just simple questions like 'how did this happen?' Or 'why did you attack him.' I honestly answered them, I told them that I saw my wife was very uncomfortable and I couldn't help it.

They released me soon after but Nari seemed sad. I could see the expressions on her face, she looked like she had a heart attack or something earlier. I wanted to ask if she was alright but I walked outside of the police station. Suddenly I felt her hit me forcing me to stop. The looks in her eyes were something different, she seemed worried. I wanted to hug her but I continued to walk away not until I felt her hug my arms as we walked next to one another. It felt nice.

Nari's POV

Once we arrived home I walked in and found Felix playing video games, "Lix we're home." Chan yelled as he threw a pillow at Felix's head trying catch his attention.

"Oh hey guys." Felix took his headphones off and passed me a smile. "I heard y'all got arrested." Felix stood up from the couch with his arms crossed, "how do you know?" I asked. "Chan tracks your phone down, I found out while I was in the basement this morning." I turned to face Chan and caught him giving Felix a look like he'd stab him right there. "I did it for your safety Nari." Chan said and I simply nodded. "Alright, bit you still have to respect my privacy." I sighed. I picked up my wallet from the side table and walked towards the door. "Where are you going?" The two said in sync making me let out a quiet laugh. "I need to hang out with my brother sometimes too you know." I rolled my eyes and slammed the door shut as I walked home.

✧     ✧     ✧     ✧

"NARI!" Once Jisung opened the door he pulled me in the tightest hug. "Thank god you're okay, I'm so happy you're still alive." He sniffled as he hugged me tighter. "I missed you too." I ruffled his hair and walked towards the couch. "Let's watch a movie like the good old days." I smiled, watching him look at me with glowing eyes, he seemed so happy. Just because we don't have any blood connection doesn't mean he's not my brother. He's someone special to me, someone whose more than a brother...he's literally like a mom. He helped me grow up to be who I am now. I pulled over a blanket and hugged Jisung as we watched a calm movie. No action this time.

Soon I heard him snoring.

"Are you asleep?" I whispered lifting my head up to check, but he was fast asleep.

I guess he didn't sleep from all of this stress.

I slowly lifted myself up and walked up to my room. "Chris are you out there?" I mumbled as I looked up to the stars in my roof top. "That's stupid...he cant be here." I smacked my head and got up to walk back into my room but something caught me.

"You called Princess?" He had a warm smile on his face as he crawled onto the roof.

"Hey." I smiled, hugging my knees up to my chest.

"I told you, call out for me whenever you want me. I'll always be there." He leaned against me and I played with his hair, "I know." I smiled.

"Let's go home." He grabbed my hand and helped me climb down, "why not take the stairs?" I asked. "Because we all need excitement in our lives." He hopped off and I rad near the edge looking for him, "I'm right here princess." He laughed helping me down.

"Alright, let's go." I held his hand and he lead me back to his house.

"What took you two so long it was getting boring." Felix groaned as he held a big box in his arms. "What's this?" I asked walking up to him. "Uh, aren't we going to play board games?" He asked.

"Yeah." Chan simply nodded, grabbing the box out of Felix's hands and preparing the game. "A simple game of monopoly." Felix cheered.

We played for hours.

Chan almost strangled Felix.

"This game is exhausting I'm never playing this with you guys ever again." Chan groaned. "But this games the best." I whined. "Maybe we should play without Felix and add Jisung in." Chan suggested making me to burst into laughter. "Please, Jisung Wong stop complaining" I covered my face as I continued to laugh.

"Alright." Chan pulled me over and placed a kiss on my lips. "W-what." I felt my face heat up.

"What was that." Felix looked at the two of us confused. "A kiss duh." Chan rolled his eyes at Felix and hugged me tightly.

Suddenly we heard knocks coming from the front door. "Who should that be at this time?" I asked watching Chan shrug. "I don't know but I'll check." He stood up from his spot and walked over to the door.

"Nari Stay back." Chan growled.

"What do you mean." I ran up behind him and felt my heart drop.