33

Nari's POV

Nari's POV

I woke up the next morning cuddled next to Chan. He was fast asleep, seems like he hasn't slept like this in a while.

"Wake up Channie." I whispered trying to pull him out of bed. "Leave me alone I don't want cheese cake." He groaned and pushed me off the bed, "owe."  I fell on my butt in pain. I was in pain but I stood up and smacked his shoulder. He bounced up from the bed at the sudden realization and glared at me. I crossed my arms and walked away. "Wait no come back." He reached for my arm but was too far. "You pushed me." I whined. "I'm sorry." He pouted while opening his arms wide waiting for me to walk over. I walked up to him and he pulled me into the bed wrapping me into a hug. "I had a dream...your brother kept forcing me to eat his home made cheesecake." He played with my hair, but I felt myself giving in. He placed his hands on mine and smiled, "just the way I hold your hand, so small and fragile. That's the way I see myself protecting you." He closed his hands around mine and whispered in my ear. "Just like this, i'll be the one to get hurt. Before anything gets to you." He grabbed my hand and walked out of bed, "Come. Let me take you somewhere." His voice was raspy, but soothing. He had woken up moments ago, his cute fluffy hair covering his eyes as he walked around the house with his eyes barley opened.

"Chan wrong way." I laughed as he banged into a closet. "I knew that." He grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom.

30 minutes later he walked out of the bathroom, I was still on my phone but once I looked up I felt myself heat up. "Uh." I panicked and looked around trying to look anywhere else but him. "It's alright, I don't mind." He walked to the dresser and grabbed clothes and headed back into the bathroom, "don't worry I won't do anything to make you uncomfortable." He passed me a soft smile and walked back into the bathroom closing the door. He seemed nicer, it made my heart feel..warm.

Love?
No.

"Alright Nari, Let's go." Chan walked out and grabbed my hand, he was in a white button up baggy shirt and some ripped blue jeans, woah what a boyfriend.

"Why?" I asked as he dragged me along. He looked back at me and gave me his signature smile. So I guess he won't answer much.

I trusted him, so I let him take me wherever he pleased. He opened the car door and I sat down. He was oddly quiet but I still felt comfortable in his presence.

"It's not too far." He looked over at me noticing the look on my face. "You'll love it princess." He held my hand and continued to drive. We finally arrived, it was literally the middle of nowhere. "Chris what are we doing here." I walked out of the car as soon as he was done parking the car, "don't worry Nari, joe follow me." He didn't hesitate to walk ahead of me, I followed along. I went running after him as he walked faster, he realized I was running and ran even faster, "HEY!" I tired running as fast as I could until he stopped. "Surprise." He closed his eyes with a big smile on his face and held his hands behind his back like a shy boy. When I walked over I found a small picnic blanket laid down on a hill with cute little decorations and food, "did you do this!?" I asked covering my mouth in shock. "I asked Felix to help me out while I distracted you." He walked closer towards me and wrapped his hands around my waist. "I did this just for you." He hummed.

"Then let's eat!" I pushed him back and ran towards the food, "damn you're a good cook, so is Felix." I shoved my mouth with all the food I could find and Chan laughed as he sat down beside me watching. "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked handing him a piece, "Yeah I will but this food is mostly for you, I can't hold back but I need to fight the urge." He held his hands up in defeat which made me giggle.

"I'm kinda full." I held my stomach and plopped onto the grass next to Chan. "Thank you." I rolled over to fact him, cupping his left cheek pulling him over so his lips got closer to mine, I placed a small kiss on his lips and his eyes widened. "N-no problem." He stuttered.

"Alright I have to go get something from the car, I'll be right back don't go anywhere." He bounced up from the spot and ran off. I laid down admiring the sky, the beautiful while clouds slowly drifting in the blue sky.

"Why hello." I heard someone say as they stood in front of me, "and who is this?" I stood up and turned around. "Why are you alone on such a beautiful day." There was a guy around my age with a big smile on his face, he seemed nice. "I'm just waiting." I softly replied. I noticed him look me up and down but ignored it. "I've been walking around and it's pretty hot do you have a water bottle by any chance?" He asked. "Yeah I think so." I turned around to grab a water bottle and felt someone touch my ass, "what're you doing!?" I turned around and wacked him with the water bottle. "That's not how you treat women you asshole." I threw the water bottle on the other side of the field and watched his smile drop. "Go fetch." I smirked.

"That's not a good thing to do miss, I am a man after all." He held my wrist and tightened his grip, "Let me go you asshole. I tried pulling my arms away but his grip tightened even more, "she said let her the fuck go." Chan stood behind him with the angriest expression on his face. "What about it?" The boy pulled me into a hug and tightened it, at the point where I couldn't breathe. "That's it. I'm sorry Nari." Chan flipped and his eyes weren't as sparkly as they were before. He was scarier than before. That glare shot daggers.

Chan let himself at the boy, the boy backed up a big letting me go but Chan threw a punch at him. Leaving a mark on his face, but he didn't stop there he watched the boy fall to the floor before he threw more punches. "CHAN STOP!" I screamed, if he doesn't stop he'll kill him. He hasn't killed in a while, addictions don't stop this easily. "Stop please!" I ran up to him and pulled him back, he pushed me back and I fell into the ground. "Chan stop!!!" I didn't give up just yet, I ran up to them and pulled chan into a hug stopping him from beating the boy up.

"Hey! What's going on here?" We suddenly heard a loud voice coming from behind us, I turned around and found two police officers glaring at us. "Please come with us." They picked up the boy and took Chan and I to the police car.

"Great." I huffed sitting down next to Chan.

"Im sorry."

"Yeah tho should be." I snickered pulling my hand away from his.

"But thank you." He was confused at the sudden gratitude I showed, "aren't you mad?" He asked.

"No, you showed him whose boss." I laughed watching his eyes light up again.

Once we got to the police station they took me to a room alone and sat me down, "please tell us what happened?" A female officer asked as she sat in front of me.

"It's nothing officer, the boy harassed me as I waited for my boyfriend, and my boyfriend caught him and ran over to help me, you know how over protective some of them can get." I laughed as the officer nodded. "Alright, we just need to talk to your boyfriend that's all. Will you press charges against the boy?" She leaned over the table and I shook my head, "it's alright, just make sure he doesn't do it again." I smiled. I was about to get up but the officer had stopped me.

"He's the suspect we've been looking for!?" The tone in her voice seemed a bit shocked.

"We've been looking for him for years!" She yelled.

Did they catch Chan!?