23

𝘙𝘶𝘯

𝘙𝘶𝘯

Nari's POV

The cool spring breeze carrying flower petals as they flew passed me. The beautiful blue sky with the fluffy white clouds. Everything was so bright and...happy.

"What are you doing all alone?" A little boy asked running up to the little girl.
"I'm just drawing." She puffed her cheeks trying to hide the sketchbook. "Can I please see?" He asked tilting his head. "Alright.." the girl slowly opened her sketchbook and exposed her drawings of nature, sketches beautiful flowers and animals amused the little boy. "You're very talented." He smiled.

"What's your name?" He asked sitting himself down beside her. I watched the two sit down against a big tree, I felt as if I was watching myself. "I'm Nari." The little girl smiled. "Well, my name is...Wait! I think we have to go back inside! The others are waiting Nari." The boy pulled himself up and held the little girls hand. "Okay!" She picked up her sketchbook up from the grass and ran back into the big house holding the boy's hand tightly.

Who was he?

The night had passed and Chan stayed beside me. His arms were wrapped around me as I was asleep. I woke up to the dim lights from the sun hitting my eyes. I guess it was still foggy outside.

I quietly slipped out of Chan's arms and left him on the bed as I left to the kitchen for breakfast. I opened the kitchen and found a sudden note pasted on a juice box.

'You can still find him.' Was written on the note. What did that even mean!?

I flipped the note and it had a list of instructions in the back.

1. Just a simple kiss is all I want.

2. Come alone...at the schools back doors

3. 4pm

I checked the time and it was 3 pm, Chan and I slept late last night, we were too busy looking for Jisung. If this means I could find my brother, I'll risk everything.

I peeked into my room and Chan was still asleep, I grabbed my clothes and quickly changed into a black skirt and maroon long sleeved turtle neck. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the house. As I walked to school I felt uncomfortable. Why do I have to kiss someone I don't even know, just to save someone I care for. Why..?

It's all for Han Jisung.

He better be alive.

I finally arrived to the school, I checked my phone and it was around 3:45 pm, I chose to pass some time by walking around, maybe I could come across him and figure out who it is.

The time had finally come and I slowly made my way to the back of the school, I leaned against the brick wall waiting for him to come. "Don't turn around." He whispered. "Why do you do this?" I asked. "Don't ask question that I'm not able to answer Nari. Place this blindfold over your eyes. Make sure you can't see anything." He whispered once again handing me a black blindfold. I quickly pulled it over my head, watching everything go black. I shouldn't see anything but shadows. "It's on." I said. 

He walked over in front of me and I felt his breath coming closer to mine. He came closer and I kept stepping back until my back was pressed up against the wall. "We're closer than you think." He chuckled pressed his lips against mine. I didn't do anything but give him a simple kiss. "You wanted a simple kiss. You got it." I pushed him away but he locked my arms down against the brick wall. "Let go." I whimpered. "A kiss it something different." He sighed. I felt his grip tighten as he smashed his lips against mine. I didn't open my mouth, but he tried forcibly opening it trying to kiss me more passionately but I didn't budge. "Stop" I muffled. "It hurts." I felt my wrists ache as his grip tightened even more. It hurt. It hurt too much.

"I'm sorry my little rose. Since you accepted my request I can let you know where your fool is...he's in the  storage room." He whispered in my here placing another kiss. I felt tears stream down my cheek, what's done is done. "But you're coming with me." He picked me up over his shoulder and started to walk. "WHAT WASNT THE DEAL!" I screamed trying to kick him. I managed to kick him in the right spot but he dropped me on the pavement. A sudden screeching sound buzzed through my ears as I curled up into a ball. "Help." I tried to call out. "That wasn't nice Nari." He growled dragging me across the hard rocky ground. "Let go." I screamed.

"Let go of her you fucker." A sudden voice screamed throwing something at the man. "What the hell." The man groaned. I couldn't see anything since the blindfold was still on but I for sure knew whoever just threw that rock at the man is beating the shit out of him. "Help!" I cried. "You're not getting away with it this time." I heard the man push the person who threw the rock. "This won't be the last time Nari." The man said quickly before I heard him run off.

"Hey Nari are you alright?" I felt the soft voice crawl over to me lifting me from the ground. "It hurts." I cried. My body felt so heavy, I couldn't pull myself up. "I'm here it's okay." He whispered slowly untying the blindfold.

I could finally see the person who had saved me.

I was so thankful it was him.

I pulled him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you."