32

Listen to the song above while reading you won't regret it (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

Nari's POV

The cold rain hit against the car windows as I drove home, Chan's cold hand was inter winded with mine as I drove with the other. "Stay with me alright." I softly said as he nodded.
He seemed so week.

The dark night had come, the minds reflection shining over the car.

Once I reached Chan's place I carried him back to his room, he was quiet, but he had a smile on his face.
"Thank you." He whispered again.
I laid him down on his bed and tucked him into his blanket, he was fast asleep. I sat down beside him for a while, moving his bangs away from his eyes. Time had passed and I got up, suddenly being stopped by Chan's hand grabbing my wrist. "Stay with me." He whispered pulling me into his arms. He wrapped the blanket around me and buried his face into the back of my neck.

"I know you kissed Felix." His voice was so soft as he spoke. "But I'll fight to keep you by my side." His hug got tighter. "Please don't leave me, its so lonely without you." His voice hummed and I could hear it echo in the empty room. He was telling the truth. His heart was beating rapidly and I couldn't tell if he was blushing or not.

His soft voice, was music go my ears.

"There'll be days where we drift apart, where you run into someone else's arms, but when that happens I want you to wait for me. Once I'm back there will be pleasant, clear blue skies, and boundless fields of roses...and I'll be there next to you." His voice drifted away and I felt his breath against my skin. I held his hand and nodded. "Since all of this is over, you'll stop killing right?" I turned to face him and his eyes were closed. Was he asleep?

"Will you stop killing for me?" I asked.

"Yes. I'd do anything for you." He replied.

"What's your dream in life?" I played with his bangs waiting for an answer.

He let out a sigh and smiled,"To grow up with you, I wouldn't get tired from a lifetime with you."

"Where did you even learn that? I thought you never spoke from the heart." I laughed.

"Learn? I didn't learn that, I'm being honest. It's straight from my heart." He fluttered his eyes open and kissed my lips. My eyes widened at first but I gave in.

"Do you still care about me?" He asked pulling away.

I didn't reply, I just gave him a simple nod and he understood right away.

"Then you understand why I want you all to myself." He laughed.

"Yes. Yes I do."

"Then Sleep here beside me tonight." His voice was so gentle, I couldn't help but nod.

"I'll stay."