39

Nari's POV

Nari's POV

I sat down in the hospitals waiting room hoping Jisung would be alright, of course Hyunjin was up my ass.

"I really hope he dies. Chan was taken away so you need to replace him." He smiled.

"Won't you leave me alone!?" I tried pushing him away but my touch didn't effect him, "you're useless." He chuckled.
"Stop laughing." I snarled at him but he rolled his eyes. I honestly have no choice, your mind is creating these illusions, I didn't choose to be hear." He crossed his legs and leaned on his hand, "you know, Yongbok is just screwing around with you right? He just wants a little sex buddy." Hyunjin glanced as me with a smirk, what a cheeky little shit.
"We're dating now, what do you mean dimwit." I ignored him, he was too distracting. "Hey Nari." Felix day down on top of Hyunjin which made me laugh a little, "is he alright?" I asked holding my hands against the bottom of my jaw. "No...I haven't heard from the doctors yet." Felix sighed.

"He's dead." A bean of light hit Hyunjin's eyes, "why do you want him dead Hwang?" I groaned, completely forgetting Felix was even here. "Cause you need to realize you're just like me." He blew me a kiss causing me to freeze in the spot. I couldn't move. "Here Nari, take some meds...I think you're sick." Felix handed me a pill and I popped it in my mouth as I chugged a glass of water. "Is this even allowed? I don't think it's prescribed." I held the bottle in my hand, "for hallucinations." I read to myself. "O-oh." I placed the bottle on the table and glanced at Hyunjin, he simply shrugged.

"You haven't been sleeping properly, Nari it's been more than 3 days since you've last slept." Felix sighed. I ignored him and stood up, "Want Coffee? I'll go get some." I quickly left the hospital, running into a café across the street. I got the coffee and walked back out, but I found Hyunjin smiling at me from across the street. "I won't leave you forever." He gave me a small wave before a big truck passed by, when the truck drove by, Hyunjin wasn't there anymore. "I guess the medications helped." I smiled and walked back towards the hospital.

"So what's the new doc?" I heard Felix's conversation with the doctor as the doctor looked over at me, "he's not awake yet, it seems like he's in a coma...the car accident caused a severe injury near his head, hurting his brain. We're not sure when he'll wake up, his health is in perfect condition so you don't need to worry, but we don't expect him to wake up anytime." The doctor handed me a few sheets of paper and walked away, "have a nice day Miss Kim." He waved goodbye and walked away.

I felt my heart break into millions. "Nari it's alright." Felix rubbed my back trying to comfort me but I pulled myself away once more. If I'm near the ones I care about they'll get hurt, not Felix. I'm not hurting him." I ran out of the hospital catching a bus ride home. I guess my Hyunjin hallucinations are gone. I unlocked the locks and entered the big empty mansion. No Chan. No life to go back to. What's there to run back to? Nothing.

I'm just broken.

In too many places.

I ran into my room and locked myself in, carving a no entry sign on the other side. I'm locking myself in. No one getting in. Or out.

3 Days

It's been 3 days. 3 days locked up in this room, no one coming in or out. Felix has tried to give me food but I pushed it back out through the crack. I starved myself for 3 days. My hallucinations haven't come back.

I took a shower later that day. Brushed my teeth and took care of my needs. I came out of the shower and wiped the foggy mirror to reveal my bare face.

"Hey." I turned around but no one was there.

"Look." I turned to face myself in the mirror and Hyunjin stood there grinning.

"What do you want now." I groaned.

"You of course, I told you I want you to continue what Chan and I couldn't." He came closer to my reflection and I turned around, he was right behind me, back hugging me as he whispered into my ear, "You have to deal with me princess." He pulled away and disappeared from behind me. He was in the mirror once again. "Get out!" I screamed punching into the glass mirror continuously. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed even more.

"Nari stop!" Felix barged into the bedroom finding me punching the mirror uncontrollably. "He won't leave!" I continued to scream and cry.

Felix tugged me away from the glass and pulled me into the floor. He hushed me until my screams stopped. "Let's leave the city for a few weeks, let's change things before we come back." He pulled hair dye and scissors and pulled me over. "Let's start with dying your hair." He smiled.

He dyed my black hair into a lighter brown, cutting my long fluffy hair...shorter. It wasn't too short though, my hair seemed to be at medium length.

"It suits you." He pulled away from the process and showed me a picture.

"N-Nari.." Felix held my hand as he stuttered. "Your fists...They're full of bloody cuts." He held my hands and cleaned them as I flinched at the pin. "Once the days over, we're driving out of the city." Felix cupped my left cheek and placed a kiss on the right.

Everything moved so fast.

I guess it was time to move on?

When Felix left Hyunjin came back, "I'll follow you everywhere, I told you, we'll wither together like two beautiful roses." He chuckled as he placed a Rose in front of me, it felt so real.

"You know what, screw you. I'll just ignore you." I sneered as he gave me a glare.

"I just want you to do one simple thing Nari, is that too much to ask for?" Hyunjin pouted as he pressed his nose against mine. "You're cute physically, but mentally you're messed in the head." I shoo'd him away and stormed out.

Let me start a new life away from my old one.