04

Nari's POV

Nari's POV

Having a hand by your side when you're going through your worst times, knowing that there's someone willing to risk everything to protect you. I can't remember the last time someone has done that for me. Ever since my parents died. Love wasn't easy to receive it was all fake, other than from my brother. People around saw me as a monster, but my memory was to vivid to remember.

Once the cops arrived I looked around for Soyeon but she was nowhere to be found, I guess I have to walk home tonight. Knowing the killer was loose gave me the chills, but he's already killed someone tonight, why make a fuss and kill another. It was raining and I continued to walk in the cold damp streets, just me and the dim street lights.

I walked through an alley way and found my way to queen's street. "Finally!" I stretched my arms ready to sprint home, until I felt the rain suddenly stop. I looked up and found a black umbrella hovering over me. "Hello again princess, it's not safe to walk home alone, you never know. The killer could be anywhere." He said, no emotions shown. "Where did you go?" I looked up at him furious. "You were looking for me?" He raised an eyebrow with a smirk slowly growing on his face. "No. But it was kind of shady. You disappeared right after the body was found." I looked away from him a bit scared of what would happen next but he bursted out laughing. "Don't worry, is never hurt you, plus I had an errand to do at home. Wasn't I with you when the body was found? I was with you the whole time." He simply stated, it all did make sense so I just nodded in agreement. "Let me walk you home, maybe I can get your number this time." He smiled. I nodded again and lead him to my place. "Here's my number by the way." I handed him a piece of paper, turned out I had an extra from the last time when I tried giving it to Soyeon.

"I'll make sure to send you a text." He winked with another one of his mischievous smiles. "Well I'm home now, thank you for walking me." I gave him a quick smile and turned around. "I forgot to say bye." I looked back but no one was there, it was like he vanished into thin air. I walked back to see if he was there but there was no one to be found. I ignored it and walked back into my house. I guess he has a thing for disappearing. Once I walked in the house was strangely quiet.

"NARI!! OH MY GOD!!" Jisung came running to me with red puffy eyes, "AFTER WATCHING THE NEWS I REALIZED YOU WERE AT THE PARTY! I was worried sick that god you're okay." He pulled back after a tight hug and cupped my cheeks. "Please Nari, I don't want you getting hurt, stay safe." He said and I took his hands off. "Don't worry Jisung, I'll be perfectly fine. I get my charms from you don't I? Maybe I can charm my way passed the killer" I giggled and he let out a sigh of relief, "you're stupid but you thing just like me." He chuckled. "Please, we all know I'm a bit smarter." I scoffed.
"As your older brother I'm supposed to be the smart one." He flicked my forehead trying to prove a point. "Alright, Peter." I teased him and quickly turned back walking up to my bedroom. "Alright I'm out for the day! G'night." I said and slammed my door shut before I heard Jisung's reply.

I quickly changed into my Pj's and plopped onto my bed, I wonder if Chan's gonna text me anytime soon.
I hummed to some music until I heard my notifications go off.

He's a shady guy, maybe once I get to know him things will get better

Unknown POV

"LET ME GO PLEASE!"

"Will you please shut up, I'm trying to talk to someone." I groaned throwing my phone to the side. "P-please I'll do anything, I'll give you the amount of money you ask for just PLEASE let me go." She pleaded with tears rolling down her cheeks. "Honey, bribing someone is a dirty trick, haven't your parents taught you any manners." I clicked my tongue and walked closer to her. "I can kill you with one simple slit." I leaned closer to her kissing the knife. "You wouldn't want that would you?" I asked tilting my head. "Common I'm waiting for an answer." I took the tip of the knife and lifted her chin up. "No answer? Alright." Without hesitation I slit her throat and watched her blood drain out in seconds. I would've been able to have some time to play around but she was too loud, begging and pleaded to let her go. Maybe Nari's different.

These teenagers do anything for love and happiness.

They're blinded by visual,

An easy pray.