10

𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑝 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑊𝑜𝑙𝑓

Nari's POV

Our gym teacher got pissed off at the girls because they took too long to get changed so we ended up doing 5 laps around the track and met me tell you, the track is HUGE. "Look who it is. Nari." A girl with red hair ran into me, seemed like she did it on purpose. "Hyunjin has his eyes on you and it doesn't seem appropriate since I'm already here." She threw me a wicked smile and continued to run off. I was lying on the ground at this point, her push was really hard, I attempted to stand up it was too painful. I took a look at my knees and they were scraped and bleeding like crazy. "Someone help Nari out!!" My teacher yelled from the other side of the field. "Got it coach." Someone yelled as they ran towards me. "Felix what're you doing." I looked up at him as he attempted to pick me up. "It's okay I can manage" I attempted to pull myself up but fell back down. "I don't think so, but with your legs looking like that." He snickered, picking me over his shoulder running back into the school.

"That's gotta hurt." He gave me a smile as he wrapped my knees around a bandage. "And that'll do it, so who did it?" He crossed his arms and flared at me. "It's no big deal, don't worry about it and go back to class." I pushed him away but there was something holding him down. "Sorry but I can't leave you like this." He closed his eyes and let out a loud sigh. "Why not." I wasn't smiling at all, at this point he was pissing me off. "I just have to." He say down beside me tucking his face into the palms of his hands. "Why. Felix." I grabbed his shoulder and he glared at me, his smile wasn't there anymore, "stop asking questions Nari." He shook me off and walked out of the room. "Just take care of yourself."
His voice deepened as he walked out. I'm 100% sure he's hiding something.

Chan's POV

I was waiting outside of the school and noticed Nari's class running around the tracks. She looked exhausted, poor thing. Suddenly I found a girl bump into her, she didn't seem sorry at all what a bitch. I guess I have to teach her what respect is huh. Dumb whores like that disgust me the most. They do whatever to keep themselves higher than everyone else. I found blondie running over to pick Nari up, I guess she's safe, now she doesn't have to walk on that sore leg.

Once night came I followed the girl for a bit, turned out her name was Jieun. She hung around at a bar whilst messing around with a few friends so I stuck around for a bit until she made her way out. She ditched her friends for a guy, walking out along side him. "Sorry buddy but my girlfriends hella drunk, I think you should leave." I had a hood on to cover my face. The man took the hint and dipped. "Well I guess you're head over heels for me huh." She pulled my hood over my head revealing my face and brought her lips closer to mine. "You look better like that." She smirked pulling me towards her by my hood. "Well I gotta teach you respect." I shook her off of me and lead the way, "Common don't you wanna come?" I gave her a charming smile luring her into the dark alley. I pulled my mask over my head and turned to face her. I haven't been killing people briefly lately, it's just been a simple stab or something from time to time, maybe I should have some fun today.

"Wait what're you doing." She started walking back against a wall a bit frightened once she saw the mask.

"It can't be, please please don't kill me." She fell to the ground and pleaded.

"Baby Don't worry I won't kill you right away..." I pulled my knife from my back pocket and slowly dug it into her arm.

"PLEAASEE!" She screamed even louder.

Nari's POV

Jisung came to pick me up once he found out I was 'injured'

"Chill Ji it's just a few cute." I groaned suddenly feeling him smack the back of my head. "Are you dumb or what!? These small guys could open the biggest wounds you know." The drive way quiet after that. He was more alarmed now. Every since the incident at the party Jisung's been cautious.

Once the sun started to set I started baking a cake just for the fun of it. Plus Jisung finally had another day off which was something I needed to celebrate.
As always he was sound asleep on the couch, once he finishes playing his dumb video games he always ends up watching the news. He does have a pretty decent excuse, the city we now live in is full of crimes we could never expect.

"Now, tonight I heard a female had been tortured in yet another alley. The masked killer hadn't been brutal these past few days but something snapped in him when he attacked this young lady. We found her head parted from her body smiles away from each other. She was easily identified, as she had her student ID in her wallet. Kang Jieun. Her family must be devastated, we will come back to you once there is more information let out by the police." The reporter was cut off by a bunch of ads but I couldn't believe my eyes. This was disgusting. I know I didn't like her, not one bit after the stunt she pulled this morning, but even a bitch like her doesn't deserve this. Wow, to think the killer had a heart at least. I guess I was wrong. Why did I even attempt to think he could be normal.

If he does these things.

Sooner or later even I'll be afraid of the monster he is.