03

Nari's POV

Nari's POV

Once we got to the party my jaw dropped, Hyunjin's house was HUGE. There were people in the pool and a bunch in his house. Soyeon clung onto me as we continued to walk into the house. We were greeted by a bunch of drunk teenagers. I pulled my mask over my face and walked to the food bar. I looked back at Soyeon, turns out she brought a mask as well, it was a cute cat mask. I looked around for the Kangaroo Masked boy but there were about 4 people with the same mask. Where was he.

"Hey bunny girl." A guy with a yellow cat mask leaned over to grab a bag of chips. "Uh hey." I replied. He slightly lifted up his mask up to reveal shockingly attractive features. "The names Felix." He smiled. I zoned out for a bit, but he snapped me back into reality when he popped open the chip bag. "Oh. I'm Nari." I gave him a quick high five. "Oh! I think you're in my art class!" He jumped up with an even bigger smile, "calm down kitty." I laughed at him and he looked away a bit flustered. It was nice meeting people from my class, now I wouldn't have to deal with being alone. "Well, I gotta blast, Hyunjin's probably looking for me." He threw me a quick wave before running back into the crowd. I looked around but Soyeon was nowhere to be found so I chose to take a seat in the kitchen. "Why's a cute bunny like you sitting alone in the kitchen?" A familiar voice said as he walked up to me.

"Hyunjin!?" I took off my mask and looked up at him with a smile. "Wait do I know you?" He was a bit held back and took a closer look at me. "Wait no way. Nari?" He sat down next to me and flicked his own forehead. "Woah, it's been years! Never thought you'd be in this city." He chuckled taking his mask off. "What's up with the llama mask?" I took it out of his hands and held it up. "I'm a llama arghhahrhah" the llama noises he madd, made me burst out laughing, "Hyunjin I don't think that's how it works." I was laughed too heard, there was a tear rolling out of my eye. "Hey. That's not funny." He huffed. "It's okay I'm just kidding, but we should seriously catch up." I handed him my phone and he typed in his digits. "llama boy with a heart? "  I read the contact name he gave himself and he simply nodded, "yes. Anyways I think Felix is looking for me, gotta go." He gave me a warm smile and walked away. I missed that eye smile if his.

"What're you doing here princess?"
Great another interruption, I turned around a bit annoyed but my eyes softened when I looked at him. I quickly pulled my mask over my head. "Why are you covering your face?" He asked pulling the mask away from my hands. "Then show yours." I took the mask back and placed it in the table. He didn't reply but nodded, sitting down in front of me. "As you request princess." He chuckled taking off his mask. "Wow...I mean. Uh. I never got your name." My heart was pounding at this point, his hair was blonde with a fluffy texture, and his eyes were..beautiful. "Bang Chan. You can call me Chan." He softly smiled.  "Well, nice to meet you Chan." I handed him a drink and he chugged it down, "so why are you here alone?" He looked around the kitchen for a while then looked back at me. "I lost my friend, she's probably hooking up with someone right now." I looked outside and my eyes met with hers, "there she is." I pointed at her and she looked away. "I know this is a bit too early to ask,  but I'd love to get to know you more, maybe you can pass me your number." He sent me that cheesy smile again and I couldn't say no. "Yeah it's-" once again I was interrupted. "AHHHHHHH" it was a high pitched scream, seemed to belong to a girl.
I looked back at Chan and he groaned, "guess I don't get the pretty girls number." He sighed and walked away.

"Wait" I ran after him but got lost in the crowd. "Everyone move away from the backyard." A security guard yelled as they pushed everyone away. Hyunjin was sitting down next to a girl trying to calm her down, she was sobbing. My eyes roamed around until I noticed blood trailing outside. There were pieces of a man's body split up in 4 different trees. "What the hell happened." I yelled running up to Hyunjin. "I don't know, but I think the killer got into my party." Hyunjin's hands were shaking, I could tell he was scared, "don't worry Jinnie, everything will be alright." I held his hand and calmed him down. "No. It won't. This city is too fucked up." His eyes were glimmering, I could tell he had tears in his eyes so I walked away. He needed some time by himself, I ignored the girl beside him through, she seemed as if she could pass out any second now.

I looked around for the boy I met earlier.

Where did he go?

"Have you seen a guy in a kangaroo mask? With blonde hair?" I looked around asking people and they all said no. They all told me that they never saw anyone that fit my description.

What was going on..

Who are you really?