15

𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙰 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙

Nari's POV

Chan had walked out for a bit so I wondered around the house some more, I noticed that his room door was opened and took a peek. I couldn't believe it. He had files on a bunch of people.

Maybe he had me, I skimmed through the files and Found my file, along side Jisung. What the hell. I pulled Jisungs out and it was a simple explanation on his personality, but the details on his background was scary, Chan knew everything, from the car accident to losing out parents. My heart was acting up again, I grabbed my chest trying to calm down. I picked up my file and skimmed through it, "accidental fire 2002" I read to myself as I looked into the details.

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

It was weird, Chan had info on everyone but me, the only thing that was written down was my birth date, my full name and my family background. Nothing else.

What happened in 2002!?

I suddenly heard doorbell ring from downstairs and quickly put the files away, running back to my room. "Hey baby girl what're you doing alone in the room?" Chan leaned against the door frame with a full stare. "Just got lost in thought that's all." I gave him a smile and hopped up. "What's that mark on your face?" I noticed a bloody mark on his face that trailed down to his neck, "just a kitty problem." He rolled his eyes and walked out. "Kitty?" I mumbled.
"What does he mean by kitty?" I asked myself as I sat back down on my bed.

"He means me." A sudden voice caused me to jump, "what?" I turned around and found Felix in a cat mask mischievously smiling. He threw the mask to the side and his smirk grew bigger. I knew it was Felix but he didn't seem like Felix..the look in his eyes was different than the ones I'm used to. "How did you get here." I asked, resting my back against the wall. He started walking closer to me and sat down at the foot of my bed. "Just bored." He shrugged. "How's it going with you and Soyeon?" I asked and Felix sent me another smile, "Check the news." He shot his head up and turned the on TV that was across from my bed. "Young Teenage Girl that goes by the Name Soyeon has been murdered at the local grocery store. There was no camera footage that caught the murder scene on tape, so we can't go to conclusions just yet." The reporter ended it there once again. I turned back to Felix and he bit his lips. I guess you should as your little boyfriend what's up." Felix walked up to me and placed a light kiss on my head as he ran off. He kind of reminds me of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in wonderland.

"BANG CHAN!" I stormed out of my room running into the hallway. I busted through his door and stood there waiting for him to turn back. He was finishing paperwork and once he was done he turned back to face me. "What is it?" He asked. He seemed so calm which pissed me off. "YOU KILLED SOYEON!?" I screamed with tears slowly forming in my eyes. "What do you mean?" He seemed completely clueless at my words. "MY BEST FRIEND!" I pushed him to the ground and watched him fall, I sat on top of his and threw him a punch. "Stop." He held my arms down and stood up. I was still on his lap as I tried to loosen my hands from his. "I didn't do it." He exclaimed trying to call me down.

"How can I trust you?" I wiped my tear with my arm as he loosened his grip a bit. "Look me in the eyes. I promise you I would never hurt anyone close to you." He pulled me into a hug and kissed my lips. "Alright." I could somehow tell that he was telling the truth. "Then who was it?" I asked. "I think I know, but then again why would they do it." Chan lifted me up and placed me on the bed. "Leave it to me, I'll keep you and your brother safe." He tapped me nose and walked out of the room.

I pulled my phone from my pocket, it was a message from someone.

I just wanted to live the average life of a teenager, why is that so hard to accomplish

I just wanted to live the average life of a teenager, why is that so hard to accomplish. I'm literally falling in love with a serial killer.

I suddenly got another unknown call, I picked it up curious to see who it was.

"Nari."

"Yes who is this?"

"You heard about Soyeon already. Maybe your brothers next." The man on the other line let out a chuckle. He seemed to disguise his voice with some sort of app.

"Leave him alone! I will come for you and I will skin you alive!" I yelled at him and he let out a sigh.

"Then do something about it." The tone in the mans voice sounded more serious this time.

"You know what Fuck you." I growled, ending the call and threw my phone on the bed.

"Damn Princess is extra feisty tonight." He clapped his hands as he walked towards me. "This isn't funny, if Jisung dies it's all over for me." You held your hand against your chest feeling your heart beat and you squeezed your eyes closed. "What did I tell you, I wouldn't let that happen." He pulled my hand into his and kissed them as I let out a sigh.

"Now follow me and watch me trace the number." He grabbed my hand and lead me downstairs. He took me to another hallway that I haven't seen before. "You wanted to see what's down here right?" Chan waved a key in front of my face and placed it in my hand, "open it." He demanded.

I unlocked the door, and it lead to the basement.

He's trusting me?