11

You made a mistake Lone wolf, when will you ever learn

Nari's POV

Yet another boring day of school, walking around the hallways going class to class waiting The the day to be over.

"Do you plan on doing anything tomorrow?" Soyeon leaned back at her chair with a smile. "I'm not sure yet...I've been planning to ask Chan to hang out." I gave her a soft smile and she poked my cheeks. "I guess someone has a little crush." She squished my cheeks and giggled. "Maybe I should pull a move towards Felix." She gave me a quick wink before she grabbed her bag ready to head out. "Bells about to ring." She stood up from her seat before she pulled me up. As the two of us walked into the hallway we found Felix and Hyunjin sprinting towards us. "Well hello my two beautiful princesses." Felix gave me a smirk then moved his eyes to Soyeon. "Can you not." Hyunjin got mad and smacked Felix. "I just wanted to say, I'm holding another party at my place tomorrow, I'll have more security so it won't be a problem this time, you two should come!" Hyunjin looked at me and handed me a card, "if you want that is." His voice got quieter as he spoke. "Of course Jinnie." I passed him a smile but out smiled dropped right away by a loud scream. It didn't belong to just one person through, it belonged to a bunch of people...a class almost. "What is it!?" Felix looked at the 3 of us with widened eyes and sprinted off, Hyunjin followed after him. I quickly grabbed Soyeon and ran after the two of them.

Once we entered the large crowd I around a few people sobbing, "oh no.." Soyoen held my hand and walked into the gym. Felix rushed through the crowd pissed, "what the fuck." He continued to cuss as he walked outside. "I'll take care of him." Hyunjin waved his hand and ran after Felix.

I finally got through the crowd of panicked teenagers and took a quick look around the gym. Just when I thought the killer calmed down. He had killed yet another person. A student. It was awful, there was a pool of blood on the gym floor, a head stuck in the hoop of the basketball net. The body near the bleachers. I covered my mouth and fell to the ground. "Why...why did he do this." My aight was blurry at this point, tears just continued to fall out. "Nari..lets go home the cops are probably on their way right now." She picked me up from the floor and hugged me. "Okay." I wiped my tears away and walked out. What if I'm next. Will he go after me?

When we got outside I found Felix fist fighting Hyunjin, it didn't seem like they were playing around this time. Hyunjin had wounds on his face. Blood dripping down his lip, while Felix has a simple cut. "STOP!" I ran after the two and pushed them away. "I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF HYUNJIN! ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Felix pushed me to the side and I fell on the road. "NO. IT IS MY BUSINESS! I already told you, you shouldn't be around him!" Hyunjin wiped his mouth and rolled his head back as he walked away. "I guess I'll just see your ass at the party." He grabbed a stick and threw it at Felix's head. "And that's for pushing Nari." He growled, before he sprinted off to his car. I watched Soyeon walk off as well, I gave her a simple wave and watched her walk home. I guess I'm walking home alone again.