08

Chan's POV

Chan's POV

I was out on another killing spree but something went wrong today today. The man I had tried to kill grabbed my mask and threw it away, he saw my face. I was planning to let him go so he could report it to the police but he saw too much. It was a dark alley and I continued to run after him, but he stopped? He seemed to be talking to a girl, I walked closer and found him talking to NARI!? I quickly pulled my mask over my head and ran after the man, she looked at me, "excuse me" I softly said as she moved aside. She suddenly grabbed my arm stopping me from running after the man, "please let him go." She held on tightening her grip, her voice was a bit shaky but she continued to look into my eyes. "I'm sorry but I can't do that." I pulled away, I wanted to call her princess but it would've gave away everything. I'm sorry Nari but he's already seen my face. I told her that she could call the police or who ever she wanted within 3 minutes and she simply let go without a single question. She didn't hesitate to let go, it was as if she trusted me? She seemed to know I wouldn't hurt her.

Did she know it was me?

I didn't hold back, I quickly ran after the man. He was dumb enough to run into another alley, what a dumbass. He lead himself into yet another dead end and I stabbed him instantly. "Sorry bud but you dug your own grave tonight." I picked a flower that was growing in a small pile of dirt and placed it in the man's hand. That'll creep the city for sure.

I pulled my mask over my head once I was a few blocks away from the body, where there were no surveillance cameras. I changed my shirt and walked down the street back home. "Hey Nari, maybe we can hang out again." I heard a boy say as he hugged her tight. I felt the urge to beat him into a pulp right away but held back. He looked like he wanted to kiss her but looked away, damn this kid has nerves. "Well let's go home I'll drop you off." The boy smiled which pissed me off, but she shook her head, "no it's alright I gotta stop by somewhere, you can go home first." She hugged him one lady time and watched him walk away.

Once the boy was out of my sigh, I walked towards her, "hello princess, why are you here all alone?" I said tilting my head towards her. "Oh! Hey Chan, I was just out with a friend. He's the boy that held that party." She sighed. So that boy was none other than Hwang Hyunjin huh. "Where did that beautiful smile of yours go?" I frowned walking up to her. "I don't know to be honest. Just thinking about how many people are being killed...it's awful, the killer...there's something about him but I can't come to say what it is." She tapped her bottom lip in thought which caught my attention. "Do you think he's a bad person?" I asked. "I know he's killed people, but he seems...lost." That reply was a first, I've never heard anyone say that before, Nari's someone different for sure.

"Let me walk you home." I grabbed her hand and lead her home. "Thanks." She whispered, but it was loud enough for me to hear. I smiled to myself as I walked in front of her thank god she didn't notice. It's nice hearing those words. It's sad that I have to kill her though...I just don't know when, I don't keep close to anyone, she's the first person to know my real name, other than the butler and the young boy who used to stop by.

I don't deserve to live by anyone's side.

Nari's POV

It's been nice knowing Chan, he's always appearing out of nowhere when I need someone by me, whether I know it or not he's still there. But something about the masked killer is tripping me out, that look he gave me, his voice. It was deep and his eyes were so dim and dark, but it gave me an awfully familiar vibe.

Chan took be home holding my hand the whole way. It made me feel warm inside.

Once I got home I said my goodbyes and as usual he disappeared once I looked back, I've always wanted someone who looks back for me the way I look back for them once we say our goodbyes, but I guess it'll never happen. They're just my false hopes I guess.

I walked around the living room for a bit but
I couldn't find Jisung so I walked into my room and got ready for bed, today was a long day. I knocked out within seconds.

I found myself running after my parents in a big house, "mom, dad!" I ran after them but they walked further and further away from me. Everything was so sudden, they were replaced with a big fire place and I ran into it , "HELP ME, IT HURTS IT HURTS!" I cried but no one helped me until a hand reached out for my throat, choking me till I wasn't able to breathe.

"NO!" I woke up in my room, it was pitch black outside. I was panting like crazy, sweat covered my face and tears steamed down. "Why did it feel so real?" I crawled out of my bed and opened my window. On nights like these I tend to get this dream, always with some sort of fire or flame, last time I had it... I was stuck in a wooden cabin, which was surrounded by a forest...lit on fire. I don't know why these dreams occur but anytime I see a flame, doesn't matter how far it is, it doesn't fail to put me in panic. I climbed out of my window with a blanket and pillow and sat down on the roof. Watching the night sky, silently sobbing. I couldn't stay in the house any longer it was too suffocating. I would've went to Jisung but he needs his rest, he's always working day and night. I'm not even sure if he's home tonight.

"Hey Nari." I heard someone say causing me to jump up. "Whose there!?" I crawled to the edge of the roof looking around the backyard but no one was there. I leaned closer and lost my balance. "Easy there." The voice was behind me now and the person it belonged to grabbed me pulling me back. "Thank you, but who are you.." I turned around and found them chuckling.

"You know that's adorable." He covered his face holding back a laugh.

"What are you doing here at this time?" I pushed him back and he stood up. I hesitated to grab him but he balanced himself pretty well, "don't fall!" I yelled. "Don't worry, plus my spidey senses were tingling, seems like you were crying." He plopped back down beside me and wrapped the two of us in my blanket.

"I came to check up on you." He smiled.

A/N:

Who do you think it is!?