33 || A Moment Of Desire

Start from the beginning

Sabrina could help her words into her mouth. "Then don't"

Her back hit the door as Klaus put both his arms beside her head blocking her any way out.

A craving moment was taking over the both of them. They brushed their lips against each others. Like in a way to make sure that if they did this there wouldn't be a way back unless she didn't want too.

Klaus pushed their lips together and she kissed back just as hard as him. Sabrina would've swear this was a dream but when Klaus put his hands on her lower waist she knew this wasn't.

She appreciated the gentleness and gentlemen he was but she was sick of it. "You can put your hands lower i don't mind" she said.

He was surprised but did as told his hands now on her butt. The door slammed a little from how they pushed against wanting to be as close as possible.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and he held her thighs up. She was barely heavy so for Klaus it was carrying a feather.

Her hands tangled in his hair running them through the soft dirty blonde feature of his

Her hands tangled in his hair running them through the soft dirty blonde feature of his. The scurf he had tickled her a little but she enjoyed it.

She let out a moan when he gripped more her thighs pulling their bodies closer. He detached their lips to go down to her throat.

Leaving wet kisses she held the hem of his shirt pulling it off. Her eyes ran through his muscular chest making her crave him even more.

 Her eyes ran through his muscular chest making her crave him even more

Her fingers ran through them not being able to hod anymore back. She had, had many nights of passion but this one was one she had dreamed off.

Even though the girl couldn't love that didn't mean she had dreams.

"Come here love" he said to her like she was a baby and lay her down on the bed. She smiled looking up at him.

His lips ran up her arm and to her neck. Seeing as the thin fabric of her shirt blocked the skin contact he looked at her.

Sabrina was still younger then him even though it sounded wrong. She was 17 when he was a thousand years old, so she was still a kid that he needed to ask permission.

His eyes asked her the question. "Take it off, its the school rip it even better" she laughed. Following her wishes he ripped it right in the middle and he stopped to admire her.

"Eyes are up here" she joked although she didn't mind him staring. "I know" he said kissing her lips softly then her should where he slowly let the bra strap slid.

Sabrina could feel her body heat up from the the heat their bodies were creating.

It was like her body simply needed his. Like if she didn't then she'd just disappear.

"Klaus...i need you" she breathed out. He was surprised at her words once again.

He looked at her and they had a moment where they only looked at each other in the eyes.

It was more of him taking the innocence's he saw in her. Even though she wasn't a virgin he felt he had to take it slow on her. But he need her too, like magic pulling them together.

"Me too" he told her and kissed her. Sabrina moaned into the kiss. Klaus didn't notice but her eyes changed to black and quickly to her normal blue.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

OMG they had that!!

I seriously am so happy about it. Klaus was so careful seeing as she was innocent in his eyes. I really hope you guys liked and just saying oh will the next chapter be another surprise.

Sorry for any misspelling :)

Comment what you think!!

sincerely,

-WHORV06