34 || Time For A Change

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Dark witches are the exact definition of trouble,

Damage.

Evil.

Problems.

And bad luck.

They are controlled by evil that consumes them to do what is best for them and bad news to everyone else.

Nobody has ever been able to stop one from getting what they wanted. Or at least never been able to live to tell the tale.

The Blackthorn cover was one to never let a victim live. It satisfied them the power they had always taken. Always blinded by judgment and never seen past the surface of good.

Good was the one thing none of them ever wanted something that just disgusted them. That was until Sabrina was the one to look past the surface.

She saw good in the Salvatore school. People smiling and joking around. They were all heros. All having a future to give up too.

It was a fact that they would be ones to do the good in the world. But there was one person in that school that would change that goodness of cycle.

The one villain the Salvatore school held. And that was Sabrina.

Although she did feel the necklace stop her from being bad. She could feel the darkness screaming to get out.

It was like a need and she couldn't contain it anymore. She couldn't resist it fight it. She was bound to be bad and she knew that at some point in life she'd had to let it out.

The blonde teenage girl couldn't stop it. She wasn't strong enough. She wasn't like her friends. They could do anything, they were able to fight anything bad in their life and still manage to be good.

But she wasn't like them. She was born from evil true evil. Darkness and void ness that she manage to enjoy at times.

She could stop herself anymore and at some point she had to let it out. Cause if she didn't she'll go crazy. And even if she didn't want too.

A voice inside her head told her it was better to not feel good. Because she would feel better living that behind.

And though she seemed to be winning that war. Playing it like she was being good. Deep inside she was losing the battle with herself.

~~~

The Salvatore structure shook like an earthquake as Sabrina tossed from side to side in her bed.

It had been already two days since she had sex with Klaus and since that day she had trouble controlling herself.

She didn't tell anybody, she couldn't. Everyone was treating her nice and people were integrating her more in their stuff.

Kids in school woke up startled confused on what was going on they thought it was a normal earthquake.

But when it started to rain and lighting struck on the ground they knew it was no normal nature. But magical.

 But magical