21 || Last No

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Its been two days since Christmas and the Mikaelsons were surprised to see Sabrina down and constantly locked in her bedroom.

They had no idea what was happening to her and they were starting to get worried. But it was funny how everything they saw changed when she saw Darren.

Klaus was worried knowing Sabrina kept hanging out with a boy who could be bad for her, it made him uneasy. He didn't know why was he jealous, maybe he was catching feelings for the young blonde. But he wasn't sure.

 But he wasn't sure

Sabrina giggled as she kissed Darren her, her hands around his neck

Sabrina giggled as she kissed Darren her, her hands around his neck. "They're so going to hear us" she told him.

"Whatever" he shrugged kissing her neck. As you can see they had gotten closer. The two weren't dating but became friends.

Friends with benefits.

That was the only problem Darren had. He wanted for them to be dating, but Sabrina kept saying no.

"Be my girlfriend?" he asked her. Sabrina grinned shaking her head.

"No"

They kissed again and he pulled away taking a piece of hair and putting it behind her ear.

"Be my girlfriend?"

"No" this time she said it a tiny bit annoyed.

"Be my girlfriend?" once again she shook her head annoyed by it.

"Darren i already told you no" she snapped a aggravated by him asking her over and over again.

She didn't want too but he kept insisting.

"Why not?" he asked her. "Because no ok, just stop asking" she went to kiss him but he stopped her.

"Tell me a reason and i'll stop asking"

Having enough she got off his lap and stood up. "I don't need to give a reason ok and why do you insist on wanting me to be your girlfriend!" she breathed out a little too loud the ones with super hearing having heard that.

"Because Sabrina i don't wanna be only friends" he told her. "We're not only friend...we're frends with benefits" she shrugged, but that got him a little mad.

"Why don't you want to date me Sabrina is it because my mom is the witch you hate because if she's getting in our way then fuck it my mom has no control over us" he said thinking his mom was the problem, but Sabrina didn't care.

"I could care less what your mom thinks of us, i just cant date you!" her voice raised annoyed. He raised his eyebrows.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because no-" she hesitated. "Because i cant give you what you want in a relationship, what everybody wants in a relationship...i just cant" she could feel her anger rising, but she breathed in to control it.

"Is it because you're a dark witch, cause i don't care if you are!" now that was a mistake. They had gotten closer but Sabrina didn't tell him she was a dark witch.

She felt that if she did he would just run away scared which was her plan at first but then she did enjoy his company.

Her eyes widen. "How did you know that, i never told you that Darren" her voice was low and serious. He knew he didn't have to say that.

He sighed not ready to tell her the truth, but having no other option. "That day at the mall i heard Hope say your name Blackthorn and before that at the club it was all a plan" he says and Sabrina with every second got more angry.

"What plan?" she asked but sounded more like a demanding question.

"The one my mother did with the coven, after that time you and her had an encounter she saw your dark eyes and she knew you weren't an ordinary witch, she talked with the witches and discovered you were a dark witch, all they needed was your last name" he knew this would hurt her.

"And like a mommy's boy, you ran home to tell her my last name didn't you?" Sabrina snapped pissed off. That's why she never trusted people why it was hard to tell them the truth.

"I'm sorry i had too, but Sabrina i really got feelings for you" he excused. "Well you sure got a special way to show it" the dark witch spat crossed arms.

"Sabrina i don't care you're a dark witch a Blackthorn you're different" he took steps towards her but with a raise of hand she stopped him with magic.

"What makes you think that?" she said and then smirked. "I've seen it" he told her.

"You've seen nothing...why don't i show you the real me" her voice darkened and her eyes changed to black. "I warn you Darren don't you ever talk to me again in your life...cause i can make it hell if you do" and with that not caring if he got hurt she threw him out the window and he went flying off.

It was the darkness in her that didn't make her guilty for doing so.

Blinking back from the darkness, she breathed in. She couldn't believe she fell for it again. Thinking someone actually cared for her when truly they have a plan behind it. They just get scared and run off.

For all she knows the Mikaelsons could have a plan behind them caring for her. But she really hoped they didn't.

"Ah!" she screamed all lights in her room busting off. She sat in the dark not caring she couldn't see anything. It was night so it made it even darker.

It was in her after all and she could kill someone if they got into the room. Her anger blinded of her good thoughts and all she could think was in killing all that stupid coven.

'What an idiot i am' She thought.

Because she knew better then to trust a guy she met at a club. And even though he claimed to have feelings for her.

She didn't have them for him.

Worried for the Sabrina, Elijah knocked on the door. Her head snapped over and when his head popped inside she glared and snapped his neck with her magic.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

DAMN!! harsh chapter we got today, haha.

I'm sorry for those Sabrina and Darren shipers. Sabrina literally threw him out the window and let's hope he's ok. Klaus is probably happy they broke off they friendship or realtionship. It was complicated.

I feel bad for Elijah when she snapped his neck. But she was outta control.

Her birthday is soon!!

Comment what you think!!

sincerely,

-WHORV06