13 || Closed Curtains

-Sabrina's P.O.V-

I woke up to the alarm on the bed side table and slapped it off. The sun was shinning and i groaned confused as the curtain were closed last night.

"The hell..." i cursed. "You really gotta work on your continuous cursing" i jumped up hearing Hope. She sat on the couch the room had.

It was a very big room and so a couch fit in here. "How, when did you get in here?" i asked her falling back on my pillow. "I knew you'd sleep in and so i decided to come in and wake you up myself" her happy early voice annoyed me.

"Well then you can leave and i like my curtains closed thanks" i said and moved my hand closing the velvet curtain. My room covered in less light and i smiled happily.

I peaked one eyes open when they opened. I looked at Hope to see her smirking. I mocked her smirk and closed them.

But my best friend has to be annoying and so she opened it again.

I closed it.

She opened it.

I closed it again.

And so she opened it again.

This co tinued for some time.

Open.

Close.

Open.

Close.

Open.

That was until the door opened to Hayley looking annoyed. "Girls stop it you'll break the curtains with that open and closing and everybody in this house has supernatural hearing they constant clicking is annoying" she scolded and i pointed at Hope.

"Hope busted in my room!" i defended myself. "She wouldn't wake up" Hope said simply. Hayley rubbed her temple. "I don't care who was it just don't do it again its her room Hope respect that" her mother said and i huffed.

"Thanks Hayley and because its my room i think i should put the curtains how i like it...closed" i waved my fingers and the curtain closed.

"But she doesn't want to wake up and we're going to be late" Hope whined and opened the curtains. Angry now i stood up.

"I said closed!" i raised my voice and the curtains shut closed and the light busted my vision changed to grey my eyes . Scared Hayley flashed beside Hope.

"Wow" said Hayley looking around and i sighed feeling a small headache coming. "Are you ok...Sabrina?" asked Hope and i nodded.

"Yes...just got a headache but I'm fine" i lied feeling my eyes go back to their blue color. "Ok then why don't you change and come downstairs for breakfast" said Hayley grabbing Hope's hand and i nodded.

I knew i had scared them which made me feel bad. Everyday i seem to lose more of my magic control. Which scares me.

~~~